Chapter 31

Omniscient
February 4th 2023

It's had been a few days since Assad and Bianca talked. She still lived with him but moved to the guess room. She wanted to have a conversation the next day but Assad had been ignoring her. The only thing they would talk about is the baby.

Currently Assad was getting ready for the house party that raylen invited him to. As he was getting ready Bianca laid in the guess room underneath the covers as NBA youngboy blasted through the house.

Bianca was very upset about how their last conversation went, she didn't know that's how he felt...if she did, this wouldn't have happened like this.

It's not that Assad didn't want the baby, at first he didn't but now the idea of having a family with Bianca made him happy but it's the fact that he feels stuck like clothes getting caught in a zipper, he can't move back or forward until you remove something... unfortunately he didn't know what the something was.

"Where are you going" she asked him as he was about to walk downstairs.

"Party" he said making her frown.

"Please be careful" she said making nod his head 'yes' and continue walking.
—————————————
Omniscient

"Aye what's the most you ever spend onna girl" jahmir asked his friends.

"Two thousand Like every two weeks cause she was getting ha' hair and nails done" kahlil said before smacking his teeth, "niggas always on dick" he slightly yells throwing the controller.

"Shut up bitch—that's what you always say ta' me" jahmir said smirking.

"Nigga you always got sumthin' ta' say" kahlil said mugging jahmir.

"Aye nigga answer my question" jahmir said looking at Bryson.

He shrugged, "i only pay for Cassandra stuff sometimes, she don't tell me when she's getting it done most of the time"

"How much nigga"

"Why nigga" Bryson asked

"Cause I needa make sure I ain't goin' gettin' fucked over, so how much nigga"

"Like a thousand, I take her out once a week" Bryson mumbles.

"I think this bitch lowkey robbing me"

"Nigga what" kahlil said making Bryson laugh.

"Igh so I was messing with this girl and we fuckin and she got it and her butt so fuckin big—anyway we still messing around and shit and she talkin bout 'I need money fa' this, this and this' and I'm like hoe youon got no money" he said laughing

"Where you be gettin' these girls at man" kahlil said shaking his head.

"Ion know, the crazy ones always be gettin' me" jahmir said laughing and shaking his head.

"Na it might be you" Bryson said making jahmir stop laughing and make a straight face.

"Fuckin' buzzkill" jahmir said mugging Bryson.