Chapter 3

September 25th 2022

"AYE WORD TO MY DEADS NIGGA YOU GON DIE IF ION GET MY SHIT"
Assad yelled to the man he had tied up in an empty warehouse.

"WHEA THE FUCK IS MY MONEY"
Assad pistol whipped the man. In which he groaned each whip. Assad's phone started ringing
"Bianca😍👅"
"Shit" Assad said as he read over the
contact name.

"Aye bro keep this fuck nigga quiet, l gotta handle sum' real quick" Assad said to his right hand man.

"I gotcu boss" Adam said.

Assad swiped the green answer button
"Heyy babyy" Bianca as soon as he answered.

"Wassum mama" Assad said licking over his lips.

Bianca blushed at the nickname he gave her. "don't call me that" she said while
smiling.

"But you lik' it mama" Assad chuckled
"look attchu all smilely and shi"

Bianca rolled her eyes at him still smiling, admiring his face as he looked to the side.

Assad feels Bianca starring at him
"Whatchu looking at b" Assad says as he turns to face the phone.

"Your face, you have very beautiful features
Ssad"

Assad frowned his eyebrows together
"don't talk to me like l'm some female
Bianca"

"I'm not baby, l'm just saying I could look at you all day" Bianca responded.

Assad shakes his head "man whatever, but ima call you back lata' i got sum business to handle"
"And ya fine ass betta answer"

Bianca rolled her eyes "okay bye ssad" and with that she hung up.

Assad walks back to the bruised man with
a mug on his face.
"Imma ask yo' ass one more time... whea the fuck my money at"
——————————————

Bryson listens to outkast while he drives home after a late shift at target. He finally pulls up in front of his house. glancing at the house before putting his car in park and hopping out.

He unlocks the front with his keys immediately getting hit with the scent of alcohol making him cringe.

As he walks in further he sees his father passed out with a half drunken bottle of vodka in his hand. Bryson shuts the front door and wakes his father up.

"W-Whea' you-u g-go" David slurs to his
son.

"Work" Bryson mumbled lowly and walked to his room.

Bryson grabs his speaker and play his playlist while he showers and gets ready for bed.
——————————————

Bianca sits in her room quietly waiting until Assad calls her. As she's sitting in
her room she hears her parents arguing over something completely stupid.

She lays flat on her back and cries silently, this happens every few days so she's used to this but then again not really.

She didn't even know why she was crying, this happens all the time why isn't she used to it? Why is she crying like a baby? These questions wrecked her brain.

She puts on a bold and happy front because that's what she wants to believe
its going to happen and who she is.

20 minutes later her phone rings
'Ssad🫠'
She answer sniffing "hey baby"

Assad frowns when he hears her sniffing
"why you cryin' mama?" He immediately asks.

"I'm not crying" Bianca says wiping her eyes.

"Yea the fuck you are, who I gotta shoot"

Bianca chuckles at his protectiveness " nobody baby I'm just having a moment, l'll be okay now that I'm talking to you".

Assad sighs "igh whatever you say mama but I'll slide if I gotta"
———————————————
Bryson gets out the shower and walks into his room hearing his phone go off.

Assad sighs "igh whatever you say mama but I'll slide if I gotta"———————————————Bryson gets out the shower and walks into his room hearing his phone go off

Bryson shut off his phone and laid down thinking of his last moments with his mother before dozing off.