Chapter 51

Omniscient
April 18th 2023

"Who the fuck are you?!" Bianca yelled at the men standing in front of her.

"She a lil feisty, we might have to keep her"

"Answer me!"

"Shut your mouth bitch" one of men said making be stop speaking.

"Cuts, take a picture of this bitch and send it to that nigga endo" the man said before two of them walked away.

"Hey pretty lady" the last one said standing behind Bianca, moving her hair and kissing on her neck.

"Please let me go" she cried out.

"Na I might gotta keep you" he spoke licking her ear lobe.

"Stop please you don't have to do this"

"Say cheese pretty girl" he said holding up the phone, grabbing her face making her look towards her phone before sending it to Assad.

————————
                  Omniscient

Assad her his phone go off, he picked it up seeing it was a message from Bianca, making him turn his phone off.

'I'a text ha' lata'" he thought.

"Endo you listening nigga!"

"Yea"

"The fuck we gon do about em?"

"Kill em but as of right na' we gon let shit smooth ova'" Assad said standing up and walking out.

He got into his car and sped off to do his first lick.

———————
                    Omniscient

"That nigga answer?"

"Na but it's fine I like da' company" one said with a smirk making Bianca sob more.

"Shut this sad bitch up, she keep fuckin' crying and it's pissing me off—I'm bout ta' kill ha' ass" the one in charge said making Bianca try to stop crying but it didn't work.

She saw the man rip a piece of tape and started walking towards her. She began to panic.

"No no no please I'll be quiet" she started shaking her head. The man didn't respond, instead he placed the tape over her mouth.

Tears began to run down her face as she wondered if anyone was looking for her.

                 ———————
Omniscient

"I'm so sick" Tiana said gaining Assad's attention.

"Huh?"

"He looks just like Dre—it's like I wasn't in the room and carried him for nine fucking months" she said making Assad laugh.

"You ready yet?"

"Yup just gotta pack some pampers for him" she said walking into the room.

"You a shitty ass nigga" Assad's spoke to his nephew, "I bet you shittin' right na'" he said before smelling Dre's diaper.

"Ti yo baby shitted and I ain't changing him!"

"Nigga do not leave my baby in shit, change him, you need the practice anyway" she spoke coming out the room and a hand on her hip.

Assad smacked his teeth, "igh"

As he changed Dre jr's diaper, he remembered that Bianca had texted him earlier and he never responded.

He opened his phone to see a picture of Bianca with a man standing behind her and his hand gripped her face.

'The fuck' he thought noticing the fear his her eyes.

"Assad you ready?" Tiana asked coming out the room.

"What's wrong?" She asked seeing the expression on his face.

"I'a take yall ta' see him tomorrow, sumthin' going on wit' Bianca" he stood up.

"Is she okay?"

"Na—ima hit yall up lata'" he said before walking out the apartment and getting in his car, zipping off.

He called her and it rang...and rang...and rang.

"Answer the fuckin' phone" he said angrily before calling again.

"Hello" one of the men answered.

"Who the fuck is this?"

The was a silence before Assad hear movement before a woman screaming.

"Assad!" He heard Bianca yelled before hearing a smacking sound.

"Shut up bitch foe' I kill you"

"Who the fuck is y'all? And where yall got my girl?"

"You know who i am nigga, and yo bitch bout ta' lose her fuckin' tongue if she don't shut the fuck yo" the leader, jinx, spoke aggressively.

"Where the fuck you at bruh?"

"The abandoned warehouse plantony Avenue"

Instead of responding Assad hung up and sped through traffic towards the warehouse.

———————

Assad pulled up at the warehouse, he saw one of the men standing outside waiting for him. Before he got out his car he made sure his gun was loaded and tucked in his pants before hoping out.

"Where the fuck my girl at?" Assad asked walking up to the man, cutting straight to the point.

The man chuckled, "that's not how you speak ta' somebody who can kill yo' girl inna second"

"Whatchu want?" Assad said.

"I hear around that you had sumthin' ta' do wit' ludi's death—that true?"

Assad shrugged, "ion kno' nothin' bout that"

"Yea—yea"

"Igh you got yo' answer nigga, let my girl go"

"Na she good—you'll get ha' when niggas stop bluffin'" the man said. Assad waited a second before chuckling.

"Do i gotta beat the shit outta you or shoot yo' ass?" Assad asked making the man shrug.

Assad quickly pulled his gun out his pants before aiming it at the man and pulling the trigger.

The two men inside her the gunshot go off before running outside, leaving Bianca inside alone. The two men made it outside seeing that it was no one outside but their gang mate.

Assad made it inside the warehouse through the back door and spotted Bianca tied to a chair with her head down.

"Bianca" he said making her jumped but once she noticed it was Assad she began crying and pulling at her wrists.

"Shh ima get you out mama" he said as he took the rope from her ankles and wrists. Lastly he pulled the tape off of her mouth and she let out a sob.

Her body crashed into his and as cried into his neck. "Shh we gotta go" he said picking her up and rushed outside to his car.
—————

"You okay?" He asked looking at her as she leaned on the car window.

"What was that Assad?" She asked barely above a whisper.

"Uhh-It was some old shit that came back up" he said.

"Old shit?—assad I just got fucking kidnapped because of some "old shit" I cannot believe this shit, I am fucking pregnant—Assad get your shit together, I'm over this shit, I want nothing to do with you unless it's about our baby"

Assault didn't know what to say. She was right. He needed to get out of the streets before his first child came. He grew up with a father who was absent because of the streets and he didn't want to do that to his child.

"Just take me home" she said before silence fell over them.