Chapter 40

Omniscient
February 27th 2023

"there's your baby" the doctor said to Assad and Bianca as they looked at the screen.

"Hey mommy baby" Bianca said smiling.

"Ugh I am so excited" she exclaimed as the doctor wiped off the gel.

The doctor chuckled, "are you excited dad?"

"for sure" Assad mumbled making Bianca roll her eyes.

"All righty you guys can head out—call if you have any questions" the doctor said as they walked out the building.

They get in the car and Assad pulls off. They've been driving for ten minutes. Bianca looks around the car seeing lip liner on the floor.

She chuckled, "couldn't wait to fuck a bitch" she says under her breath thinking Assad didn't hear her but he did.

"Bianca don't start"

"I didn't even say anything" she said rolling her eyes.

She looked down at his phone as it begun to ring. She rolled her eyes seeing the contact name; Raylen

"Hello" he muttered switching lanes.

"Hey Assad"

"Wassup" he said.

"Nothing—are you driving?" She asked.

"Mhm" he replied.

"Where you coming from?"

"Fed as fuck" Bianca said under her breath.

"The doctors—my baby had an appointment" he said pulling up in front of Bianca's parent's house. She automatically got out the car and slammed the door in the process.

"Woah, what was that" raylen asked as Assad pulled off.

"Nothing" Assad shook his head.

"Okay—what are you doing today?"

"Making money"

"Oh well can we hang out later I'm bored" she suggested.

"Igh I'll text you later"

"Okay" she said before he hung up. He texted Tiana telling her he was on her way. They were going to see Andre.

—————

"I miss you so much baby" Tiana said before sniffing.

It was hard for Assad to see his brother like this. This was the first time he came out to his grave, usually he would sit in the car and wait for Tiana to be finished.

"Your brother has been so helpful to me—I know you're looking over us baby"

"And your son is hurting me" she chuckled before continuing, "he stay kicking me and stuff"

"Yall would've have so much fun—and yall would stay pissing me off" she laughed thinking of how life could've been.

She looked over at Assad who was staring at the ground drowning out his surroundings.