Chapter 8

October 17th 2022

"FUCK SSAD" Nia moaned as Assad fucked her from behind.

Now it's been two weeks since Bianca broke up with Assad and the first two weeks he was blowing up her phone so she can take him back but she never answered.

He realized that she wasn't going to let up anytime soon, so he figured it was best to try to forget about her by drinking and having sex with a random girl.

"Don't call me that" Assad breathed out before pushing her head into the bed. "Ssad it's too much" Nia whine trying to move away from Assad.

He pulls her back by her waist, grabbing her by her hair pulling her up to talking in her ear, " didn't I say don't call me that shit"

"Yessssssss"

"So why the fuck you still callin me that" he said pulling out. Nia whines from lost of contact "noooo babyyy im sorryyyy" she said scooting back towards him.

He takes a swing of dussè before laying flat on his back, "sho' me then". Nia smiles before straddling him and getting to work.

It was obvious the Assad wasn't in the right state of mind, he had to be drunk or high to be messing with someone other than Bianca. But the alcohol wasn't doing its job because the whole time he was looking at Nia all he saw was Bianca which pushed him to the edge.

"Shitttttttt" Nia groaned as Assad came in the condom. "Igh you can go na'" Assad said tapping her thigh.
——————————————
Cassandra POV:

I run to the front door after hearing loud knocks on the door, checking myself in the living room mirror before opening the door.

I had invited Bryson over to my house again. "Heyy" I smiled letting him inside.

"Wassup"

"How have you been?" I asked as we walked back to my room. "OUUU YOU GOT A BOY OVA' IM TELLING MAA" my little brother Desmond yelling pointing at Bryson.

"Desmond shut up, you're embarrassing me" I say as I grab Bryson's wrist pulling him to my room. "I'm so sorry about him, the only person he seen me with is Bianca"

"Bianca?"

"Yea she's in our physics class" I say as he still looks confused.

"she had red hair and is lightskin"

"Na" he laughs "ion know her"

I smile "that's the first time I've heard you laugh" i say "you have a beautiful smile".

He's smile falls and he puts on a straight face after hearing my statement. "I'm sorry did I say something wrong"

"Na, just ain't hear that in a while" he mumbled. "Whatchu wanna do"

"Let's watch a movie"
—————————————
Bianca is at work when she hears the door chime signaling that someone just walked in. "Hi how can I help you" Bianca said politely.

"Hello is Bianca working today" Nia asks

"Yes, that's me"

"You the reason why Assad stopped messing with me but now he back and he's better"

Who the fuc-

"I don't know an Assad, so come at me correct or don't come at all"

Nia scoffs "I know I'm right, I saw them text messages with yo washed up face on them"

"JERRY!...can you please escort this lady out of the store, I caught her shop lifting"

"Maam you need to come with me" Jerry said as he Nia out the door. This made Bianca feel some kind of way not only was she bothered that this happened at work but she was also bothered because assasd was moving on.

  This made Bianca feel some kind of way not only was she bothered that this happened at work but she was also bothered because assasd was moving on

—————————————
BRYSON POV:

Cassandra constant laughs make me smile. We've been watching movies all day and getting to know each other better.

There was a knock at her door making us look up at it. "Come in" Cassandra says softly making my stomach do something weird.  Her mom walks in the dark room "Cassandra come, I have to talk to you"

Cassandra looks over at me before saying she'll be right back walking out the room and closing the door. As they talk I overhear her mom saying that she was once in this situation and that she ended up with a baby.

"Mom I'm not going to end up like you, me and Bryson are just friends stop making it weird" she says muffled. I tune out the rest of their conversation standing up grabbing my keys walking towards the door.

"Where are you going" Cassandra ask looking up at me. "Home" I said keeping it short.

"It's like twelve in the morning, it's too late for you to be out on the road, why don't you stay the night" Cassandra suggested making me shake my head, "na this yo' space, ion wanna overstay my stay".

"No it's fine, stay we have extra blankets and an air mattress" she insists.

"Ion got no clothes"

"We have some of extra clothes you can wear—we don't mind you spending the night"

"YES I DO" her brother yells. She rolled her eyes.

"he's just joking"

"Okay then" I say and she smiles "you can blow the air mattress up in here and I'll go get some sheets for you"
—————————————
NO POV:

20 minutes later they blowing up the air mattress and covered it with fresh sheets. Bryson gets changed in the extra pajamas which were a little too big on him but it'll have to do.

Cassandra changed into her pajamas and gets in her bed. She turns off her tv and turns her L.E.D lights on red. She didn't know why she told Bryson to stay the night she just felt like it was something telling her to have him stay here.

"Goodnight Bryson"

"Night"