Chapter 7

October 15th 2022

Bianca has been in a deep depression since Saturday...it's now Thursday.  She didn't mean to make Assad feel like she didn't care about him or his feelings.

But she had other things that was weighing  on her mind. Her parents just sat her down and told her they were getting a divorce, which she didn't mind and wasn't surprised about. The way they fought about dumb stuff made them getting a divorce sound like a blessing.

She also hadn't eat a since Saturday night. Each night her mother made dinner she ate in front of her mother just to stick her fingers down her throat minutes later. She wasn't sure if this had something to do with Assad or her parents or herself.

Nobody noticed that's she was slowly losing herself, which was good in her eyes because that was the point.  As long as she puts on a bright color top and a big smile she her regular self.

Assad had been blowing up Bianca's phone every time he would drink. He wouldn't say hurtful things like 'fuck you and yo' family bitch' Assad wouldn't dare to do that because he was in love with her. It was more of  'mama come back I miss you' and 'I'm sorry I'll get better baby' which made Bianca feel bad about her decision.

———————————

" yo you been hanging out wit that Cassandra girl a lot lately" jahmir said  to his best friend with a smirk. "Yea so?" Bryson said.

"This nigga hea' think you feelin' her bro" kahlil said speaking jahmir's thoughts making jahmir smack his teeth "shut up nigga" smacking kahlil's forehead before running off, "yea nigga you better run" kahlil said before turning to Bryson.

"You really not feelin her?" kahlil notes

"No" Bryson states lowly.  "We just working together".  Kahlil shakes his head "what's goin on bruh, is yo dad still being a dickhead"

"Yea"

"What happened now" kahlil asks dribbling the basketball. "He told me he ain't love me" Bryson said grabbing the ball out kahlil's hands and shooting it.

"YO WHAT!?!" jahmir hears what his best friends father said to him.  " that shit crazy gang, I'm sorry" kahlil says feeling sad about his friend's home life.

"Ima beat that nigga ass one day I swea'" jahmir mumbled.

"It's all good" Bryson says whipping the sweat off his face.  Before turning his head to the entrance of the gym seeing the girl who lingers in his mind.  She was wearing a yellow essentials hoodie with black ripped skinny jeans and a pair of jordan 4's.
She waves at him and he gives the ball to kahlil before walking towards her.

"Hey" Cassandra says smiling up at him.

"Wassup, why you hea'"

"I just came to tell you that Mr Gibson said that he didn't have to do the other parts of the project".

" okay" Bryson mumbled before staring at her wondering why she was still standing here,"Was it sum' else".

That statement snapped Cassandra out of her trance "yea...well no, I was wondering if you still wanted to hang out even though we're done the project"

"Yea"

"Cool, cool, cool so I'm going to go now" Cassandra stated quickly before turning on her heels and walking out the gym.

He watched her walk out the gym before turning around only to see his friends looking at him with smirks on their faces.

"What" Bryson mumbled.