Chapter 21

Assad
December 17th 2022

I finally got out that depressed shit and got my self together. My brother's dead, it's my fault and ain't nothin I can do bout it. I look over on the left side of my bed at Bianca, she was slumped, her hair was all over her face and her bonnet was on the floor. I got up and got in the shower.

When I got out the shower i put on a black hoodie, black sweatpants and black shoes. I'm going to the trap today to hunt the niggas that killed Andre and kill them but first I'm going to check on Tiana and my nephew.

I started to walk back into my room to get my wallet and keys. As I walked in the door I seen Bianca sitting up looking confused as fuck.

"Why you look so lost b" I asked laughing at her expression.

"I woke up because didn't feel you next to me and couldn't go back to sleep" she mumbled rubbing her eyes.

"Where are you going" she said looking at me.

"Ta' check on nephew and Tiana" I said walking over to sit next to her.

"Mm good...how are you feeling?" She asked me hugging my back while putting her head in my neck.

"I'm straight thanks ta you" I said.

"I'm so tired" she sighed out. "I gotta go, so go back ta sleep and when you wake up call me and I'll order you some food" I said standing up.

"mmmok" she said laying down and closing her eyes.

"Ima be back mama" I said kissing her forehead before walking out the house.
————————
I pulled up to Tiana and Dre's apartment and hopped out the car, pulling up my pants and shutting the door.

I buzzed the apartment number so she can let me up.

"Who is it" Tiana asked before sniffing.

I cleared my throat before answering "Assad" was all I said before I heard a buzzing sound and the door opening.

I walk through the door and go to their door. Once I got to the apartment I knocked four times waiting for her to open the door.

I was looking at all the welcome mats until the opening of the door pulled my attention. I looked up at her and Bianca was right...she looked horrible.

"Wassup ti" I said before walking in the apartment.

"Why are you here Assad" she asked bluntly as she closed the door.

"Ta see wassup wit you" I said sitting on the couch looking up at her.  "I'm great, you can go now" she said in a low voice.

"You not great"

"Yes I am"

"You not"

"How you gonna tell me how I'm feeling, I'm fine Assad" she said getting upset.

"You not fine you look a fuckin mess and you look hungry as fuck too" I said matching her energy.

"OH I'm so sorry Assad that I look a mess and that I'm not worried about how I fucking look" she said with teary eyes before continuing, "the love of my life is dead and it's happened at our baby's gender reveal makes it worse"

"He was so happy to have our son and he didn't even get to see him" she said she said full on crying making me feel bad.

I sighed as I got up walking over to her and wrapping my arms around her body. I let her cry in my chest a few minutes before I spoke again.