Chapter 29

Omniscient
January 30th 2023

"You ready?" Bryson asked Cassandra as she laid on the bed with no pants on.

"Yes" she said lowly. She was about to do something sexual for the first time in her life so she was terrified.

The boy didn't respond he just started kissing down her stomach and stopped at her vagina. He looked up at her for permission and she nodded.

He backed away from her, making her confused, "what are you do-"

She was cut off by one of Bryson's fingers being stuck in her slowly. She let out a low moan.

"Mhmmm" she let out making him chuckle.

He took his finger out of her and put his face back to her. He placed a small kiss on her clit making her legs jerk before he licks her up and down.

He pushed her legs further to the side and began to lick faster making her back arch a little.

"Mmm" she moaned out.

He began sucking on her pulsating clit making her legs lock around his head instantly.

"Brysonnn" she groaned softly

He pulled her legs back to the side and continued feasting on her making her eyes roll back.

"Why you not looking at me" he asks as he sticks two fingers inside her making her mouth open but nothing coming out of it.

"Answer me cas" he stated firmly as his finger pump into her at a steady pace.

"I-I" she tried to speak but he started to rub her clit at the same time as he used the 'come here' motion making her mind go blank.

"Hmm?—Tell me mama"

"It f-feels soo g-good" she said pushing his head further into her.

Gushing sounds echoed in the room making her see black spots.

"You hear that mama?" He mumbled as he felt her clenching on his fingers.

"Yessssssuahhhhh" she says loudly as her legs started shaking.

"All this fa' me?" He said referring to the sloshing sound that took over the room.

"Oh my goshh" she whined. A few more pumps she began to release on his face and fingers.

He pulled his fingers out of her and licked her clean making her jump a little. He moved up towards her giving her a kiss and sticking his tongue in her mouth.

Once he pulled away she looked down at his pants, seeing it was a bulge in it. She sat up and reached for it.

"Whatchu doing?" He asked pulling her hand away.

"Aren't we about to have sex?"

"Na" he chuckled before she smacked her teeth and closed her eyes and breathed heavily making him laugh at her.

"Why are you laughing?" She asked lowly opening her eyes.

"You look tired as fuck" he said after he stopped laughing, "i'a be back" he said before going to the bathroom a wetting a rag and walking back to his room seeing that she was sleep.