Chapter 44

Omniscient
March 9th 2023

"Yall be fuckin?" Jahmir asked the young couple, making Cassandra blush and stick her head in Bryson's neck.

"Nigga" kahlil said.

Jahmir watched Cassandra sat on Bryson's lap, letting out laughs and smiled brightly as Bryson whispered in her ear. He had never seen his friend this infatuated with a person before, he was happy to see it.

"Yall definitely be fuckin" he said nodding his head, sure of his statement.

"We don't" Bryson mumbles making kahlil and jahmir smack their lips.

"yall niggas do be fuckin" kahlil said.

"Mhm being all grown and shit" jahmir agreeing with his friend, "yall to happy to not be fuckin"

"How you know—you never been in a non-fucking relationship before" Bryson said.

"Nigga not too much" jahmir said rolling his eyes.

"Not too much? Nigga that's female shit ta' say" kahlil said laughing.

"Man my girl got my saying that dumb shit"

"You have a girlfriend?!?" Cassandra asked.

"You gotta girlfriend?" Bryson mumbled.

"Girlfriend?" Kahlil said.

The three stated at the same time, making jahmir smack his teeth and mugged them.

"Yes bitch I gotta girlfriend" he said punching kahlil, "yall niggas not shit—how dare you think im not capable of being in a relationship" he ranted.

"Cause you not bitch—and don't touch me" kahlil said bucking at jahmir.

"Nigga I'm not scared of yo' half-breed ass"

"I hate you" kahlil said grabbing his keys and standing up, "I'll fuck with yall later" he said to the couple. Then he turned to jahmir, "I hope that hoe burn all yo shit"

"You always breaking a black man down—mm that's that cracker in you" jahmir said shaking his head. He turned towards Cassandra and Bryson, seeing them kissing.

"Yall nigga's-nevermind ima just go" he cut himself off, walking out of Bryson's apartment.
——————

"Mommy, I'm back!" Cassandra yelled as soon as she got in the house.

"Ma?" She said confused not seeing her mother anywhere.

"In here baby" she heard her mother yelled. She began walking to the living room.

"Hey mommy" she smiled hugging her mother.

"Hey, how was your weekend?"

"Good—we were decorating his apartment and then we cooked something I found on TikTok"

"He treating my baby right?" Janae asked.

Cassandra rolled her eyes before responding, "yes"