Chapter 48

Assad
April 4th 2023

"Waddup nephew" Assad said walking into Tiana's apartment. She had gave birth about two weeks ago.

"Why this lil nigga so small?" Assad asked picking him up.

"He was just born Assad, he needs time to grow" Tiana said cleaning around the apartment.

He noticed she was scrubbing everything so aggressively. She looked like she hasn't sleep in months.

"Aye go take a shower and eat sum' and got ta' sleep—I can watch him" he suggested making her shake her head.

"I can't I have to do this now or it will never get done" she brushed him off and continued cleaning.

Assad laid the baby down and walked towards Tiana. He snatched the sponge out of her hand and threw it out the window.

"What the fuck assad"

"Go take a shower, eat and go ta' sleep" he said looking at her.

"Okay but only for a little while" she hesitated to say before walking out of the room.

"Aye man, you shit?" He asked smelling Dre jr's diaper.

He scrunched up his face, "the fuck you eat?—you smell like the fuckin' trash truck"

After he got Dre jr changed, he went to go check on Tiana she was now out of the shower and passed out in her bed.

He packed Dre's baby bag and left out.

"You ready ta' meet yo' daddy and yo' cousin?" He asked his nephew as he strapped in his car seat and put the seatbelt across it.

He sent Tiana a quick text message letting her know where they went and that he'll bring some food for her back before pulling off.

——————
"Hello"

"Hi" Bianca smiled at the doctor

"Wassup"

"I'm just doing this usual check up—oh! Who's this cutie pie?" The doctor exclaimed when she saw Dre jr.

"My nephew"

"I see you're getting practice in dad—good" the doctor joked making Bianca laugh.

"Okay mom you and the baby are looking healthy, how are you feeling?" The nurse asked.

"Good—I'm sick of throwing up though" Bianca responded.

"Mmm well that's normal especially considering you are in the first weeks of pregnancy" the doctor smiled as she rubbing the gel over Bianca's stomach, "that should be over in the next few weeks"

"Dad how are you feeling?" The doctor asked.

"Good—ready ta' know the gender" Assad stated looking down at his nephew.

"Do you guys have a preferred gender? Or it doesn't matter?"

"It doesn't matter" Bianca says as Assad speaks at the same time.

"A girl" Assad said at the same time making Bianca look at him with a smile.

The doctor chuckled, "well you're about fourteen weeks, the baby is the size of a kiwi"

——————

"You wan' see yo daddy or you tied?" He asked Dre jr. He obviously didn't respond making Assad sigh.

"I'm taking yo funky ass home" Assad shook his head as he smelled Dre jr's diaper.

15 minutes later

"Hea' yo funky ass son" he said shoving him towards Tiana.

"Don't play with my baby ever in your life" she said as she began to change his diaper.

"Lil nigga stay shittin'" he sat her food down in the table.

"Igh ti im out" he said looking in the refrigerator.

"Be safe and thank you for taking him, I needed some sleep"

"Ain't shit, ima come by tomorrow wit' sum food fa' yall" he said before hugging her and walking out.

——————

"Ughhhh" raylen moaned as assad pulled out of her and laid beside her. He grabbed his blunt and lit it up.

"You good?" He asked her, noticing that she was heavily breathing.

"Mhm"

He got up, putting some boxers on and walking downstairs to grab a water bottle for her.

"Thank you" she said as he gave her the water. He watched as she chugged half of the bottle down.

"Thirsty as fuck" he laughed making her chuckle as well. After a few moments she randomly spoke up.

"So we're just fuck buddies?"

He took a pull from his blunt before responding, "na"

"So what are we?—I know you said you needed time but like have you thought about it?" She asked tracing circles around his stomach.

"Yea—ion need no more time" he said making her frown.

"Oh"

"Be mines" he said making her look up at him.

"Are you sure? Because I'm not trying to be a rebound thing."

"I'm sure—so yes or no?"

"Yesssssss" she smiled.