Chapter 55

Omniscient
                May 12th 2023

"Estás despierta hija?" Carmen asked peeking in her daughter's room.Carmen got no response from Bianca making her frown before walking down the hallway.

A few seconds passed before Bianca's father came into her room.

"Get up" Terrance demanded, walking into her room.

Ever since Bianca gotten kidnapped, she wasn't seeing life the same. Sure she had her major problems before but now she felt like everything could be taken away from her and she recked her brain be as this could happen to her baby. She felt as if she had the worse luck.

"Bianca you have a therapy session at twelve honey, you have to get up" Carmen said.

"Cancel it" Bianca mumbled.

She had been missing school, her therapy sessions and even missed one ultrasound na yesterday Assad showed up at the hospital for the appointment but noticed she wasn't there, so he called her and called her just to get no answer.

"No Bianca, get up" Terrance firmly said before speaking again, "get the hell out of your funky attitude, we spend all this money on you just for you to not fucking use it"

"I don't feel good, leave me alone"

"Hija you've been saying that all week—you haven't eaten or gotten out of bed"

"Mom leave me alone!" Bianca raised her voice slightly as she sat up.

"Who the hell do you think you are? You don't speak to your mother that way, yo' ungrateful ass don't lost yo' mind"

"Please just leave me alone" her voice cracked.

"Que te pasa mi amor?" Carmen asked holding her daughter face. Bianca hadn't told her parents what happened but she was starting to realize that maybe that was the best choice.

"Something happened with Assad and I got pulled into it and I was kidnapped mommy" she cried as her body crashed into her mom's.

"Shhh shh Maddison, it okay mi amor" Carmen told her daughter as she sobbed into her shirt.

"Where does he live?" Terrance said gaining the attention.

"Dad it's not his faul-where does he live"
Terrance cut his daughter off.

"Terrance calm dow-" Carmen said before there was a knock at the door, "I'll get it" she spoke out before leaving the room.

Carmen opened the door seeing a young man with long braids standing at the door.

"How may I help you" she asked.

"Is Bianca hea'?" Assad said.

"I'm sorry, who are you?"

"Assad" he replied, The name made Carmen's stomach turn.

"One moment please" Carmen said with a smile. She quickly walked towards Bianca's room, gaining their attention.

"Terrance come"

"What is it?"

"That boy Assad's here" Carmen said. She noticed that her husband's mood had changed.

Instead of responding, terrace stormed out of the room headed for the front door. He opened it to see the boy standing outside.

"Ima put you onna shirt!" Terrance angrily spoke as he picked up Assad by his shirt.

"Aye get the fuck off me nigga!" Assad said trying to get out of his tight hold.

"Dad please stop!" Bianca yelled as her and Carmen walked into the living room.

"Terrance!" Carmen exclaimed grabbing his arms.

"Dad please let him go!"

Terrance looked back at his daughter seeing how scared she looked before letting Assad go.

"I should fucking kill you right now" terrance gridded.

"Bianca what the fuck" Assad said ignoring her father before speaking, "why you ain't answering my calls and why you miss the appointment yesterday?"

"I wasn't feeling good" she mumbled.

"You could've told me that"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't do that shit again, I thought sum' was wrong wit' you or my kid"

"He's the father?" Carmen asked her daughter.

"Yes mamí" Bianca responded before looking at her father, "dad are you okay?"

"I'm just trying to figure out who the hell this lil nigga think he is?"

"Ain't shit on me lil, so watch yo' words"

"This my house and my family, I'll say what the fuck I want ta' say" Terrance  replied.

"Dad please"

"You knocked my daughter up and then dragged her into this gang shit you in"

Assad chuckled at Terrance's statement.

"Listen I'm not hea' fa' no shit, I was just trying ta' see if Bianca was okay and if my child was okay" he said before continuing, "b text me when you reschedule the appointment, I'll be thea'" Assad said before leaving out.