Chapter 17

Omniscient
November 28th 2022

"Thank you so much for planning this Assad—me and Dre really appreciate it" Tiana said rubbing her 5-month pregnant belly.

"You know it's all good ti, you family I gotchu" Assad replied holding Bianca's waist.

Assad looked around analyzing the scene making sure everything was going as planned. During his search he saw his younger brother talking to their father with a smile on his face.

"AYE BABY COME OVER HEA'" Dre yelled over to Tiana with a big ass grin on his face.

"He is so happy" Tiana said before continuing, "I'll be back" she says to Assad and Bianca.

"This looks so beautiful Assad" Bianca said looking up at him.

"All because of yo sexy ass" Assad replied gripping her butt. "Boy stop" she laughed making him chuckle.

"You ready to do the confetti?" Bianca asked touching his face.

"Mhm...you make the announcement and get errybody attention" he said kissing her lips and walking off to get the confetti canons.

"okayyy everyoneeeee can i please get your attention" she waiting a few seconds waiting until the chatter end, "we are now about to shoot the confetti canons so can we please have everyone sitting minus mommy and daddy" she said making them walk up to the front.

"Also can the professional photographer and videographer start recording and taking pictures"

"Hea' yall go" Assad said handing the canons to Tiana and Andre.

"You ready baby?" Tiana asked Dre feeling her stomach turn up and down.

"Yea baby"

"Alright guys..."

"3.."

"2..."

1..."

The couple popped the canon reveling blue confetti flying everywhere making Dre jump up and down before picking up Tiana and spinning her.

"AW SHIT I GOT MY BOY" Dre yelled from excitement.

Assad smiled at the scene, seeing his brother so happy made him feel happy for him. He felt Bianca hug him from behind, "how you feeling ssad".

"good baby—happy for 'em" Assad replied with a slight smile on his face.

"Aye man thank you fa planning this shit" dre said walking up to Assad out of breath.

"It's no problem man" Assad stated before continuing "you wanna go smoke?"

"Yea lemme tell Tiana real quick" Dre said before walking off to find his girlfriend.

"Igh man let's go" he said coming back out of the back room.

"Aye mama ima be right back" Assad said kissing Bianca's forehead and walking out the door.

"Nigga yo ass a whole dad" Assad said to his younger brother while pulling out a blunt that he rolled earlier.

"Yea that shit crazy man" Dre laughs shaking his head.

The two brothers stand outside in silence for 10 minutes passing the blunt back and forth.

"Mya would've been so fuckin happy fa' you today—mom too" Assad said lowly.

"Yea—they would've made the best fuckin aunt and grandma" Dre said lowly at the ground.

They hear tires screeching coming down the road making them turn their heads towards the noise.