Casha

I wake up the next morning with a headache, I think I slept too long. The only thing that may be on my to do list after lunch is taking a trip to the doctor. I'm thinking about going to get on birth control, Jr ass wasn't trying to here the word condom. If sex keeps being anything like last night, I would be pregnant by tomorrow.

"Good morning Cay." "Good morning Jr" "How you sleep?" "Too long, you?" "Good" "Well that's good somebody did." "What's wrong with you?" "I have a headache" "Ha shit my bad. Daddy ain't mean to do all of that" I laugh, "Shut up Jr.... But I'm thinking about birth control."

"For what?" "Someone doesn't want to use a condom..." "Okay so..." "Sooo I already to you I'm not trying to get pregnant anytime soon." He sucks his teeth."Gone head and do what you gotta do Casha" I just know he's not about to be acting like this. "Oh now I'm Casha... What's up with you?" "Nothing do you" "Jr are you really acting like your son in there over something so simple?" "It's not so simple but okay, I'll take that."

Whatever he was going to have to be in his feelings for the time being. I get up to find something to wear. I was supposed to be meeting Tatyanna at the Bistro in two hours. I shower, brush my teeth, and then proceed to fix my hair back up, throw on a lil make up, and get dressed. I come back into the room and Jr was still laying in bed.

I jump on top of him. "Jr..." He puts the pillow over his face. "Really Jr?" I say moving the pillow. "Can I have a kiss Jr?" "For what?" "Don't you give me one every morning when I get up." "It's not morning anymore Casha" I laugh, "So and stop calling me Casha" "That's yo name ain't it?" "Kissing or nah?" "Or nah" I lean in and kiss him.

A few seconds later I break away. "There I took my kiss, since you being a loser." He grabs my ass, "No I'm not that's you playing and shit" "Jr chill with that grip and no I was being serious" He grips my ass a little tighter. "Ouch.. Jr stop." I say attempting to get up but couldn't. He laughs, and loosen up. "Alright I'm done, where you going?" "To meet with Tatyanna.... Can I drive your car?"

"What car?" "Don't play dumb" "Cay forreal?" I laugh, "Yes seriously." "What I get out the deal?" "A happy future fiancé." He laughs, "Hmm a happy fiancé or my car still being drivable?" "That's what we're doing now?" I say laughing. "Don't wreck my shit man." He says reaching for the keys off the nightstand. "Thank you baby." I kiss him again before getting up.

"I love you Cay" "I love you too Jr" I peek in on Jayden and surprisingly he's up. "Hey baby." he attempts to stand up in the crib. I pick him up and he smiles doing some baby talk. "Say hey daddy." I say to Jayden walking back into the room. "What's up son?" He says talking him. "His bottles are in the fridge" "Okay.. Daddy letting mommy drive his car, you think that's a good idea?" Jr asks Jayden.

I laugh, "Bye I'll see you two later... You want something back from the Bistro?" "Um... yeah, get what I usually order" "Alright" I leave out the house and get inside. I didn't think Jr was going to actually go for me driving his car. It drives so smoothly.
I get over to the restaurant right on time.

Tatyanna was already seated, I go and sit down. "That's Jr car out there?" "Yes." "He's here to or he let you drive it?" "I drove." "Well damn" "I know right so I have some kind of insane news" "Oh lord, what?" "What's your grandmas name?" She looks as if she's thinking, "Sinclair on my mother's side" The waiter comes over and we order our food

"Is your mom name Tracy?" "Yes how do you know all of this?" I explain the whole story.... "So that makes us cousins." Her jaw drops, "Really? So my mom and your mom we're sisters? This is horrible on so many levels, well not horrible because your my cousin but because of Jr, what did his ass say?" I laugh, "Shocked initially.. Then start feeling himself because he was with two cousins." She rolls her eyes and laugh, "That definitely sounds like Jr." "Right."

"So what's this talk of a baby girl Mama Sharon keeps talking about?" She asks "Girl they want a girl so bad." "True." "Enough baby talk how are things with you and Chris?" "They're great he's perfect. I'm pregnant." "Aw that's good. Congratulations." "How are things for you and Jr?" "Things are great like it's crazy." "That's good.... Man like who would have known us of all people were related... We were just hating each other guts and now look." "My thoughts exactly." I say drinking some soda. "So when is Jayden's birthday?" "Not too long from now in a few months. We supposed to be doing this huge party. Your going to come right?" "Yes I'll definitely be there now."

The food comes and we eat. I order Jr's food. "How is Jayden?" She asks. "Crawling, getting into everything he can." "Aw I can't wait to see him." "Right." Jr food comes wrapped up to go. Me and Tatyanna say our goodbyes and I head back to the house. "Jr?" "We're in the living room baby" I walk inside to see Jayden attempting to walk. "Look at you" He stops and crawls over to me. "Look at mommy's big boy" He laughs. I give Jr his plate. "How did it go?" "It went good... She took the news well." "Cool that's good." He says taking a bite out of his food.