The Final Battle pt 15

In a dark room somewhere Dattebayo, Elite Clockwoman, Elite Cameraman, Mobi and the rest of the surviving Y/N squad stood around. Though with the added addition of Traitor.

Suddenly another one appeared.

Elite Speakerman: We just lost Zombie Y/N

Traitor: Damn guess it looks like that grenade will be being used.

Alpha: Silence! It will not come to that!

A figure from the darkness could be seen.

Alpha: We will not need to do that. We can still win we still have opportunities.

Frostburn: Quite right Alpha. But please calm down, Traitor is using the only information he has quite well.

In the darkness further on the head of a large Cameraman could be seen with a light blue dot illuminating it slightly, no other detail could be seen at all.

Alpha: Yes master.

Alpha retreated into the darkness slightly as Frostburn scanned the room.

Frostburn: The grenade might not be possible, Traitor, you did give it to DaFuqboom. He is dead and the grenade is most likely destroyed or it has been de-activated by now.

Traitor: I made sure it couldn't be stopped.

Frostburn: But it isn't invincible. Besides this world can be used for more than a pile of rubble.

Siege: Then what do you suggest we do?

Frostburn: Go to confront my counterpart, you can match his strength with your death sight, though ignore Y/N. You know what can happen if 2 people with death sight try to predict each other.

Siege nodded.

Frostburn: For the few Y/N left in the task force, go and try and hold the alliance off. This battle is lost, but we can win the war still.

All the remaining Y/N nodded and teleported away.

Frostburn: Everyone else, come with me. We have some very, and I mean very important business to discuss.

Dattebayo: What exactly?

Alpha: Do not que-

Frostburn: Encourage her curiosity Alpha, I appreciate that someone is interested in my plans.

Alpha nodded and stood back once more.

Frostburn: Truth is, we need a bigger army. Elite Clockwoman, track down the plague doctor who made Virus 19. He can make a new hive mind later.

Elite Clockwoman nodded and teleported away in a yellow flash.

Frostburn: Alpha, go confront Y/N and Frost when Y/N isn't in his titans and after Siege has tired Frost out.

Alpha nodded and walked back into the darkness, seeming to just vanish.

Frostburn: Elite Cameraman, hide yourself in the GB universe as a spy. It would make sense seeing as your thoughts towards GB Y/N and TV Woman.

Elite Cameraman: Got it.

He put his hand to his head and seemed to just blink out of existence.

Frostburn: Dattebayo, Mobi, Elite Speakerman. You 3 investigate the whereabouts of GB Y/N, I wish to have a chat to her.

Those 3 nodded as Dattebayo teleported them all away.

Frostburn: Traitor. Come with me. I need you to get your armies on my side.

Traitor: Got it boss.

(Elsewhere)

Y/N: So we go to the Distant area?

Survivor: It's your best shot.

Frost: Got it.

The titans all began flying off towards their next opponent.