Chapter 23

Y/N was on a building observing a fight between Titan Clockwoman and a large Magnet Titan.

However she quickly finished the fight by freezing the Magnet Skibidi. However behind her she saw Titan Camerawoman flying at her from over the horizon.

TCLW released a flying shuriken from her back as she aimed her cannon and fired, however TCW blocked it with an energy shield and continued flying.

TCLW braces herself and was rammed into by TCW, however she was only knocked back slightly. TCW tried using her core fire but the protective dome TCLW had stopped the fire. TCLW shoved TCW slightly and then stopped time completely, Y/N could move but that's because he had been given a specialised wrist watch to protect him.

TCLW pulled the camera titans guns back to reveal no parasite and only a small dent in her back. TCLW looked confused but her time ran out and everything returned to normal. TCW spun around and struck her twice. Before flying up and doing a loop for momentum. She pulled her hammer out and struck TCLW sending her back. However multiple of her shurikens flew out the smoke and cut off her guns. She used her magnet hand to pull one towards her and she slammed it down destroying it. However TCLW quickly forced her down and sat in her back as she ripped her jetpack off.

She plunged her hand into the camera titans back multiple times trying to find the parasite until she pulled it out. But it had a good grip. She tanked on it multiple times  but accidentally wripped TCW's head off with it. She held it as the camera turned back to blue then it shut off completely.

TCLW quickly used some of the last bits of her power to reverse time. Her core was blinking red from the lack of power. TCW struck her as the Scientist returned, now holding multiple magnets. A Parasite with a drill on the bottom flew over and dropped a wristwatch on the magnet titan unfreezing him. The magnet titan grabbed one arm while the Scientist grabbed the other.

TCLW quickly freed herself and knocked the 2 other Skibidi back but TCW reappeared with her hammer and struck the other Titan in the chest making her slump over defeated. The drill parasite tried to infect her but its drill broke and it flew away. The Scientist issued a quick command making TCW grab TCLW and fly away with her. The Scientist teleported away but the Magnet Titan noticed Y/N and prepared to slam a piece of rubble onto him. But he quickly fired his railgun, a yellow shot came out that froze the rubble, but only for a second as the magnets undid it.

Y/N quickly pulled out his tablet and pressed a few options before he teleported away in a puff of black smoke.

(In the original universe)

Sam: Any luck in finding him?

Hayden: No, we've had multiple outposts keep an eye out and had some send out search parties. He essentially vanished.

Sam: What about G-Man? Has anyone seen him.

Hayden: No. The Skibidi seem to have gotten stronger as well. Some have clocks on them now and they're stopping time for little bits.

Sam looked worried as she quickly dismissed Hayden, she sat at her desk.

Sam: Y/N, were worried about you, where could you have gone?