Chapter 91 PT 2

Y/N pressed down on the remote as multiple different kinds of Skibidi appeared around him. But they were his own custom versions.

 But they were his own custom versions

Y/N: Think you can take these guys on?

Everyone nodded before immediately moving into battle. Nitro and her titan went first.

(Note, the OG Computer Titan will be called Shut-Down)

Her titan fired a core beam from her upper core which forced a Combine Man and a Cluster Bomb Combine Toilet to shut off. One of the flying ones flew up and fired it's blasters but Shut down equipped her shield. The lasers reflected off and changed to a light blue as they arched and hit multiple more combine toilets making them shut off.

Another flying one tried to stab her from behind but a usb stick stabbed into it. Shut-Down used it to throw the Combine Toilet as it was impaled onto 2 more USB sticks, each belonging to the GB Computer Titan.

(He will be called Reboot)

He ripped the Toilet to pieces before dodging a strike from another. He extended his laptop cover down and used a Yellow light which caused the Combined weapons to shut off. It fell to the ground as a second tried to stab him in the screen, but he slammed it shut killing his foe. Next was the Toilet Computer Titan.

(She will be called Lid-Down)

Lid-Down fired her railgun into another flying Combine Skibidi but she was suddenly shot in the back by multiple of the same toilet. Though she quickly used an EMP blast which shut them all off and made them crash into each other. Now it was 2099s turn.

(She will be called Disconnect)

Disconnect activated her blasters and fired multiple EMP blasts at her opponents before dodging a set of lasers. She kicked the Skibidi down before firing a core beam. It hit a Combine Toilet and I reloaded His systems making him overheat and shut down. She did a small fist bump as the Radio Computer Titan stepped up.

(She will be called Infection)

Infection viruses her hand against a Combine Toilet and it began ramming into its allies. Every time it made contact the Combine would shut down and fall. It flew forward and smashed through a Cluster Bomb Skibidi the Tampered Timeline versions were holding.

(They will be called Tampered Shut-Down and Nitro)

They gave a "why?" look as Infection just smiled. Though she was shot in the back suddenly by another one making her stumble forward. Though a large boulder suddenly smashed into it. It was from the Dumpster universe titan.

(She will be called Paste)

Paste made multiple more boulders appear in her hand as she threw them at the approaching Combine Skibidi. She grabbed one with her shoulder claws and crushes it as a mace hit it. She looked over to see Fragment who had made a chain appear on her arm, the spikes ball connected to the end.

They heard some commotion and looked over to see the Siege variation making multiple Combine Skibidi simply disappear.

(She will be called X)

X tanked a laser simply by making it disappear though one was able to get a strike on the back of her head by sneaking up in her.

Meanwhile the plane like computer Titan fired multiple small planes out of her head.

(She will be called Aero)

These plans would fly into the Skibidi disabling then if they didn't just outright blow up. And her screen was showing all of their locations.

Though her plane was suddenly impaled on a metal spike that killed the Combine Toilet it was going after. They looked over to see B-Sides Titan Computer Woman.

(She will be called Conservation)

Conservation plugged her headphones jacks into a mountain and multiple metal spikes appeared in her hands which she kept throwing at them.

The leaders and Y/N were all talking nearby as they also observed.

Marie: I believe you lot will be a big help. We thank you for joining by the way.

Viv: It's fine.

Nitro: You help us and we'll help you.

Newton: I think that's something we can all agree on.

Amy: So do we get upgrades immediately?

Y/N: Were upgrading as fast as we can, but we're pretty full on them.

Niall: Late is better than nothing.

Streamline: Problem is there's more risk.

???: We never got to introduce ourselves.

Everyone looked over to see the Toilet Computer Woman and the one from the Zombie Universe.

Marie: Apologies. Please go on.

The Toilet went first.

???: Mine is Nitret. I'm from the Hardware Toilet if you forgot already.

Y/N: We haven't.

???: And I'm kilowatt. The last Computer men in my world. Motherfucking plague doctor dickhead I'm gonna kill that guy....

Y/N: I'll help.

Maries mind: He is way to calm after what happened to his people......