Chapter 2

(No One POV)
We Can see Y/N walking down the hallway of the cameramen base, he still gets many looks from surrounding soldiers, but he's semi-gotten used to them in his few days here.

And he won't be in that hallway for long. He turns a corner and comes across a door. He turns the handle and inside is 2 Cameramen sitting in chairs, an unoccupied one is next to them. At the front of the room is the Scientist Cameraman next to a projector.

Y/N had finally learnt his name recently, or his code. 3842. Nothing special, but it was better than referring to him as Scientist Cameraman.

3842: Your here. Please take a seat.

Y/N sat down in the unoccupied chairs as 3842 pulled out a remote. He pressed it and an image of G-Man showed.

3842: You have a very dangerous yet important mission today, one that could end the war if it succeeds. Your goal is to assassinate G-Man.

Y/N: Where are we going?

3842: Glad you asked. We've found some records from an outpost we captured, apparently a meeting is planned for the middle of city, G-Man and multiple other strong threats such as Cerberus and Blitz will be there. You will be using this.

The screen flickered to an image of what looked like a laser cannon.

3842: This is our Orbital Laser Cannon. A cannon that sits on low orbit and is scheduled to be right above the meeting. You will be given it's activation sequence for your tablets. When G-Man exits his toilet, activate the cannon to fire the laser and hopefully it will destroy him. The Camera Heli will be waiting to pick you up. Good luck soldiers. Any questions?

No one raised their hand.

3842: good, make your way down to the hangar, a transport will be ready.

Everyone nodded and got up and left, but 3842 looked slightly worried. He said something to himself.

3842: And if that fails, I hope you have a quick death....

The team of 3 walked down to the hangar and up to a camera Heli, they got in the back as it closed. They heard the turbines spin as the Heli raised itself into the air. Then they were moving.

(Later)

The camera Heli landed as the 2 Cameramen and Y/N got out. They began moving to a building as Y/N looked around at the city, it wasn't really destroyed, just abandoned and strangely quiet. It was unsettling.

Y/N: Does the silence get to you guys?

Cameraman 1: It did at first, but we got used to it.

Y/N nodded as they heard the Skibidi anthem.

"Skibidi Dop Dop Dop Yes Yes!"

They looked back to see 2 Skibidi Toilets approaching. Y/N ran for one as the 2 Cameramen ran for the other. Y/N punched the Skibidis head to the side then grabbed the flush lever before throwing it to one of the Cameramen who then stabbed the other Skibidi in the head with it killing it. And just to make sure they flushed it.

They all nodded and gave a thumbs up. It was a common gesture in the cameramen army. They began advancing towards a building, they entered it and Y/N instinctively pressed the button to the elevator, but it didn't work.

Cameramen 2: The powers been knocked out here for months, if we wanna get to the roof, we need to take the stairs.

Y/N: goddammit.

Cameraman 1: Annoying right?

Y/N nodded as they walked towards a staircase as Y/N pulled out a flashlight. He shined it up the stairs as they moved up. It took them 10 minutes but they came across a ladder. They began climbing up it as one of the Cameramen broke the roof hatch open, accidentally breaking the handle off. When Y/N climbed up he grabbed it.

Cameraman 2: Why'd you grab that?

Y/N: defense.

Cameraman 1: Against a small army of insanely powerful Skibidi?

Y/N: Sense of comfort.

Cameraman 2: Just he quiet.

The Cameraman pulled out a tablet as they overlooked the building into the center of the city. There were many Skibidi looking at a empty toilet. Then G-Mans head poked out. The song was even deeper and echoed.

"BRR SKIBIDI DOP DOP DOP YES YES"

Y/N heard the sound of a beep from the Cameramans tablet as they looked into the sky at a blue glowing light. It fired down into the ground as G-Man noticed them. There was a loud boom as they looked at the smoke. Then Striders and Skibidi with propellers flew and crawled out the mist.

A Strider suddenly appeared on the building and it stabbed the 2 Cameramen killing them as Y/N ran. He ran to the other edge of the building but G-Man suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"SKIBIDI SKIBIDI SKIBIDI"

Y/N threw the metal handle at G-Man but it only seemed to piss him off. His eyes began glowing yellow as he fired 2 lasers. But black mist appeared around Y/N and it pulled him in. He felt a hand on his back but when he turned around, he was outside the Cameramen base. He immediately ran inside the base looking for 3842. He found him in the common area reading a book.

Y/N: 3842! Some shit just happened!

3842 calmly set the book down.

3842: Your back earlier than expected, what happened, if your reacting like this it must be something big.