Prologue

(Random dude POV)

It was a normal day. I walked through the streets on my way back from school, not expecting anything to happen. But then I got hungry. So I decided to grab some food. My parents weren't expecting me back for quite some time anyway.

I walked into my favourite restaurant, it was a pretty small one that didn't really get many customers. But it was still pretty good. I had just sat down and had begun looking at the menu when something burst through the door.

 I had just sat down and had begun looking at the menu when something burst through the door

"Brr Skibidi Dop Dop Dop Yes Yes, Skibidi Dopem Ni Ni"

Everyone looked confused, I mean a toilet with a human head just burst through the door. Then we all heard a deeper version of the can't as an even bigger one burst through the door with multiple smaller accomplices.

Then I noticed everyone looking at me, they had all turned into the toilets. The first one shot its head at me and I ran. I ran into the streets and I saw people running as well. There were toilets the size of buildings eating people, and whoever was near a toilet got turned into one.

I only knew one place to go, the local governmental bunker. My father was always a bit of a nut case, so he brought us tickets to a bunker. He thought WW3 was coming, he was close, but the bunker still had a use.

A rummaged through my pockets making sure I had the key that everyone in my family had to access the bunker. It was there on its chain along with my house and car key. I got it ready in my hand as I got out of the densely populated city, there were still some toilets, but they were smaller and I could easily outrun them.

Then I got to my house, the windows were smashed but I didn't focus on that as I ran to the backyard. I hopped the fence and got up to the steel bunker door, I quickly located the lock on the side and twisted the key in it. I grabbed the latch and used all my strength to lift it up before closing it behind me. I heard it lock automatically as I descended the ladder. Everything was dark but I hit the lightseitch as soon as I got down. There was enough food to last my entire family years along with some entertainment and comfort.

I smiled as I sat down and turned on the TV before switching to the news network, I only had to wait for my family to get here. Presuming they were okay, it was a scary thought but I pushed it back.

All there was on TV was a emergency broadcast. The loud beeping sound filling the bunker.

"WARNING WARNING DO NOT TURN OVER THE TV"

The screen flickered to show a green silhouette of one of the toilets.

"AN UNKNOWN VIRUS HAS SPREAD ACROSS THE UNITED STATES, INFECTING MILLIONS, THIS VIRUS FORCES THOSE INFECTED TO FORM A SYMBIOTIC RELATIONSHIP WITH ANY BATHROOM APPLIANCES NEAR THEM, HOWEVER THIS IS MOST OFTEN TOILETS, THE VIRUS IS TRANSLATED THROUGH THEIR CHANT WHICH IS EASILY RECOGNISABLE"

The screen then showed multiple pieces of bathroom appliances.

"STAY AWAY FROM ANY OF THESE LISTED ITEMS TO PREVENT YOURSELF FROM TURNING, THESE ITEMS INCLUDE TOILETS, SINKS, BATHTUBS ,AND SHOWERS, THEY WILL NOT BENEFIT YOUR SURVIVAL, ONLY PUT YOU AT RISK"

The broadcast wasn't really that interesting, it only stated what I already knew along with a few estimated statistics. All I knew was that I was safe.

(No one POV)

And he was right. He was safe for the next 100 years. The last little pockets of humanity were safe. Soon though another 18 year old man named Y/N was the last one left. The entire world was Skibidi Toilets, however new races replaced humanity to a degree. Before the world was took over, what was left of the humans outside banded together and tried to make a Techno-Organic lifeform that would turn people into super soldiers. It worked a little but when the humans all got converted, the lifeforms had nothing to attach to, or that's what the humans presumed would happen. Instead they found various appliances and attached to them, they made groups.

However the Skibidi didn't like that their territory was being infringed on, so they fought back, they took out a few races before targeting a specific one, the Cameramen. These ones, like the many other races they had destroyed, were hit hard.

The Skibidi were led by their great leader G-Man.

He was believed to be the one who made the virus, he was the most powerful and was defined by his giant size and his laser eyes

He was believed to be the one who made the virus, he was the most powerful and was defined by his giant size and his laser eyes. He watched his armies kill many and he revelled in it all.