Chapter 46

Everyone braces themselves as Y/N quickly thought of a plan.

Y/N: I'll hold off Tri Titan, Computer, join me, Speaker and TV B, deal with Orange, Camera and TV, deal with Pink.

Everyone nodded as they moved towards their opponents. Y/M aimed his blaster at Tri Titan and fired at her TV, her TV froze stopping an energy blast. Titan Computer Woman appeared and used the stun light as Y/N moved to her back. Y/N began moving her jetpack to the side as he noticed multiple small holes.

He began trying to dig his fingers into the hole but Tri Titan unfroze herself using the magnet Parasites and went to strike TCOW in the screen. However Y/N grabbed her arms and froze her again, but he fired multiple shots. TCOW did the head crush with her screens and intensified the stun light. Though she didn't notice a camera lens on the Tri Titan.

Y/N was able to get a few parasites out and destroy them but Tri Titan suddenly unfroze herself again and elbowed him in the core causing a small explosion which sent him back.

TCOW attempted to intensify the light even more as she began firing missiles from the top of her head. But then she realised.

TCOW: Oh shit she has a camera le-

Tri Titan ripped her missile launcher off and sliced off a side screen before throwing her away.

Y/N got up and tackled her to the ground. He began beating her into the ground in the back of the head, he froze her again as he began digging out multiple more parasites.

Titan Speakerwoman 3 dodged a stream of fire as she fired her railguns into Orange multiple times. Orange stumbled as Titan TV Woman 3B tried to stab her in the core, it did a little damage but it melted her claws off.

She had to block a stream of fire to the face but it trapped her. Luckily TSW3 punched Orange in the face as she fired into her neck destroying her jetpack.

She restrained her as TTW3 began digging through her for parasites. She broke free for a moment but TSW3 blasted her into the ground and they continued.

Titan TV Woman 3 used the red light on Pink as she began striking herself in the face over and over. Titan Camerawoman 3 also ripped her jetpack off and began digging for parasites. But a rumble from the other fights cause TTW3 to trip.

Pink regained control as she spun around to TCW3, she spat out a pink mist at the Titan but TCW3 fired multiple lasers. This caused an explosion which batted the most away.

TTW3 began picking parasites out again as TCW3 restrained her arms, though she was struggling. She looked around and saw they were about to be uninfected. Orange tried to spit out a orange mist which did burn one of TSW3s railguns but her mouth was quickly forced shut.

Tri Titan attempted to crawl away but Y/N held her down as TCOW walked over She ripped Tri Titans lens off and used the stun light which froze her.

And that was the fight, the parasites were removed and killed. The Triadians were teleported back with the other titans.

Y/N prepared to teleport back himself but something flew in behind him. It was Titan Sonar Woman.

Y/N looked confused as he simply froze her and ripped the parasite off before crushing it, he then teleported her back.

Y/N: Was that meant to take me down?

???: No, only keep you here for another second so I could show up.

Y/N looked back to see the Toilet Emporer arrive. He was large even compared to Y/Ns titan form.

 He was large even compared to Y/Ns titan form

Y/N: Oh come on!

Y/N attempted to fire his blaster at the Titan but it didn't even do anything, that's when Y/N noticed multiple watches, one on each arm.

Y/N attempted to grab one and rip it off but the Emporer dodged and pulled out a sword and stabbed Y/N in the back. It pierced through the titan and nearly hit Y/Nninside of the titan. He winced as the room filled with black tentacles that connected to him was damaged.

It hit the core causing a large explosion as the Clock Titan fell forward. Y/N noticed a fire start to form in the chamber he was in. He tried to get up but was kicked down.

Toilet Emporer: You are a pest I should have exterminated a while ago. I will not make that mistake again.

He raised his sword and went to stab to the left of his original stab, this would hit Y/Ns main body. However he grabbed his core and ripped it off before throwing it up towards the Emporer, this caused a massive explosion which launched him back, Y/M quickly used his remaining backup energy to teleport away.

He was safe, but he didn't want to fight the Emporer again.