Chapter 87🍋

Y/N walked out the slumped over body of his Fridge form as he walked into a Cameramen base, getting various looks. Though he was immediately greeted by someone who resembled Sam.

 Though he was immediately greeted by someone who resembled Sam

She looked Y/N up and down before speaking.

???: Well you're certainly a lot cuter than my Y/N. But you're definitely him.

Y/N: I should probably say why I came he-

???: To kill him. Please do.

Y/N: Why?

???: Well first of all, I should probably introduce myself as we walk to his lab.

The Camerawoman began walking off as Y/N followed.

???: I am Cad. The leader of the Cameramen here.

Y/N nodded.

Cad: And my Y/N is infected with what you saw on our titans. Unfortunately he isn't a regular infected where they can just be torn to shreds. He's regenerated from everything we've thrown at him. We put him in a meat grinder and he pulled himself back together. So we've just locked him in the lab.

Y/N: Now I'm worried I won't be able to kill him.

Cad: You may be able to. We never tried fridge tech because whoever made this virus decided to kill off the fridge men. Were pretty sure it's because they were part of its cure.

Y/N nodded as he downloaded a smaller version of the cryo blade for his fridge Titan form.

Cad: But before you fight him, just know. He's more violent than ever. And angrier. Somehow he's standing and alive even though his flesh is actively rotting but also regenerating.

Cad suddenly pulled Y/N close.

Cad: Accomplish this and I will reward you~

Y/N nodded.

Y/N: I don't want that but I'll kill him anyway.

They reached some doors as Y/N teleported through them. He saw Zombie Y/N standing in the middle of the room.

He didn't seem to notice Y/N immediately as Y/N slowly walked over to him

He didn't seem to notice Y/N immediately as Y/N slowly walked over to him. He raised the cryo sword and aimed for his neck but he was suddenly knocked back as Zombie Y/N roared. His mask fell off to reveal bloodshot eyes and a crooked smile.

Y/N immediately downloaded a railgun onto his wrist and fired 2 cryo bullets. It froze Zombie Y/Ns left arm but he used the right hand hammer to break the ice.

Y/N fired an explosive nail into his torso which knocked him back as it exploded. Though he suddenly extended his buzzsaw arm as the flesh stretched. Y/N ducked but grabbed it as it passed over him. He froze it to the wall before cutting it off with his cryo sword. He quickly froze as much of it as he could as Zombie Y/N roared in pain.

His flesh seemed to shift as he got more bulky. He threw the second arm at Y/N which landed a successful hit and it knocked Y/N back.

He went to launch his arm again but Y/N pulled out his sniper rifle and fired it at his arm freezing it using clock men abilities. Zombie Y/N tried to pull his arm away but Y/N simply cut that off and then his head off. Both fell to the ground as Y/N sighed. He aimed his cryo cannon and froze the remains before dispensing acid onto them. He walked out of the room to see Cad standing there.

Y/N: He's dead. I used ice and acid to destroy the remains.

Cad: Good. Now for what I promised.

Y/N: It's fi-

Cad: Im not giving you an option here.

Cad grabbed Y/N's hand and began leading him to a bedroom.

(NSFW ahead)

Cad: Have you ever tried anal sex?

Y/N: No?

Cad: Would you like to?

Y/N: Sure I guess....

Cad: Alright take your clothes off and lie on your stomach on the bed.

Y/N: What?

Y/N noticed Cad reach into a draw and pull out a strap on.

Cad: Do I seem like the kind of girl who just wants to sit there and take dick? Nope.

Cad pushed Y/N onto the bed and forced the pants of his suit down. Y/N was on one hand slightly intimidated by the idea of this but also slightly intrigued on what it would be like. So he laid there waiting for it to happen.

Y/N suddenly felt something cold on his entrance as he looked back to see Cad with a bottle of lube. At least she was making sure this wouldn't hurt him. She attached the strap on and lined it up with his entrance. Y/N felt himself tense up as it prodded his entrance, he then relaxed after a moment and felt it slowly go in. He winced slightly for a moment then realised it wasn't hurting.

After a moment she began thrusting, she was doing it gently as Y/N felt like he could handle this. Though it very quickly turned fast as Y/N buried his face in one of Cad's pillows.

It did hurt very slightly, but for the most part it felt pretty good. And due to this new pleasure Y/N wasn't used to, it took him a little quicker than usual to cum. He came over the sheets as his entrance seemed to clench on its own after a moment.

Cad pulled out and laid next to him for a moment as she removed the strap and threw it across the room.

Cad: You did pretty well. Most people beg for me to stop after a few minutes or just outright leave as soon as I put it on.