Chapter 54

Hayden collapsed in front of Y/N's body as his mech stood behind him.

Hayden: D-Dearest friend....

He clutched the dirt below him.

Hayden: It's been an honour to fight alongside you. And to be able to call myself your best friend.

He put his hand on Y/N's chest as blood soaked his glove.

Hayden: I won't forget you.

His other hand clutched the dirt harder, then he lifted Y/N's body up.

Hayden: And I will make sure they'll never forget the mistake they just made.

He likes to plan for events....

(Elsewhere)

Y/N sat in a chair next to Quartz and Marie.
Y/N was panicking.

Quartz: What's wrong Hun?

Y/N: I can't reach Hayden! I need to tell him that was a fake me!

Y/N activated glitch speed as he began walking over to a door but Quartz stopped him.

Quartz: You can't. It's too dangerous. He'll probably come back soon and will see you alive.

Y/N: He won't reach us. I need to meet him halfway.

Y/N walked around Quartz but she firmly put her hand on his chest, Y/N was about to argue but Marie hacked his suit and made it de-activate. Without it Y/N couldn't resist as they dragged him off.

Though when they were sleeping, Y/N took off, replacing his body with a unassuming pillow so they didn't notice he was gone. He quickly put his gear on before quietly exiting the room.

He opened a door revealing he was on a flying vehicle, the night sky looked oddly beautiful.

Y/N looked around noticing no one else on the side platform, so he jumped off and activated his jetpack.

He flew off as he took one last look at the mothership.

As he flew in front of the titan dock though he noticed Titan Camerawoman spotted him, Y/N wouldn't have long until he was tracked down

Y/N used Space Breaker to speed to get closer to Hayden's last known area fast but he had to slow down after a while to prevent overheating, after that he stuck to alternating between glitch speed and astro speed.

He eventually reached the area where his fake died and he noticed a small grave. On it was a piece of metal sticking out of the ground. There was text burned into it.

"A great soldier died here. His name was Y/N. But not only was he a great soldier, he was my greatest friend, his killer won't be spared a single drop of mercy"

Y/N looked a little concerned until he heard Hayden's voice.

Hayden: Alt. You dare come here.

Y/N looked back to see Hayden in his mech suit walking closer.

Hayden: You must have seen what I wrote, and the same applies to you.

Hayden lifted Y/N up and slammed him into the ground before throwing him away.

Y/N: How am I alt?! I can explain!

Hayden: No you cannot! Y/N would have told me, and I know you guys can easily mimic the appearance of others!

Y/N: Yeah, they can! Don't you think the Y/N you know could have made a fake version of himself?!

Hayden: He still would have told me!

Hayden kicked the area next to Y/N as he struck Y/N in the stomach before firing into him with a laser.

Y/N fell back and blew off the laser cannon using his railgun. But then he was struck in the back by Frost, this blew up his jetpack and made his Glitch and Astro drives unstable.

Frost grabbed Y/N and threw him at Ninja who smashed him across the stomach, luckily his fridge protected against most of it.

Frost: He would have told us!

Ninja: We would have understood the need to go on a few missions with a fake!

Hayden grabbed Y/N and began beating him to the ground as Frost restrained Y/N. Ninja began playing sounds into Y/Ns ear.

Ninja: He wasn't perfect but he was our friend!

Y/N headbutted Frost smashing his lens, Frost dropped Y/N and he rolled back, he has been weakened pretty badly. Ninja ran at him to stab him but he used his speakers to blast the knives away and he grabbed Ninjas fists.

Y/N: The bunker.... Hacker Cameraman... DaFuq...... Me beating you into a wall.....

Ninja seemed confused.

Y/N: It's me.

Frost went to strike Y/N but he jumped back as a small crater formed where Frosts fist struck.

Y/N: Come on.... Me blowing you through a wall.... Our little fight.... What you told me....

Frost suddenly realised that it was truly Y/N but Hayden went to finish Y/N off. But Y/N just looked at him at he charged.

Y/N: First mission.... Spying.... The Camera Toilet.... The Striders....

Hayden froze.

Hayden: Y/N....?

Y/N chuckled as he coughed up a little blood and rested on a piece of rubble.

Y/N: You got that right....

Hayden looked back at the the grave.

Hayden: Your not dead?

Y/N: It was a fake..... Skibidi couldn't kill the real me.... The Forgers helped me make it.

Ninja: Well this is awkward.

Frost: Yep.

Y/N: It's fine..... Atleast I know I'm appreciated.

Hayden stepped out his mech as he saluted Y/N.

Hayden: I'm sorry dear friend, I wasn't thinking straight. None of us were.

Ninja: What next commander?

Y/N: Just call me Y/N, what's up with commander.

Frost: You do basically call the shots when the leaders aren't here.

Y/N: I'm not a commander.

Ninja: Sure..... Just what do we?

Y/N: We should get to the Speakermen base, I technically shouldn't have left the mothership and well.... That's where it's next headed.

Frost: I can teleport us there.

Y/N: Thanks.