Chapter 18

Multiple Cameramen hid behind trucks. As they started their battle, they were doing a full raid on the Skibidi.

A Camera Heli fired multiple missiles at Skibidi Causing a large explosion as the Cameramen fired darts from their rifles at the Skibidi.

However their tablets went off as they all looked at them. It was of the titans dead on the ground with G-Man and the Scientist looking happy.

They all got enraged as they jumped from their cover and began massacring the Skibidi. One Cameraman lead the charge but he was stopped by another Camo Skibidi Toilet.

However Alex and Ninja began stabbing it in the head, however the Cameraman was stopped by a flying Rocket Skibidi, however it immediately was shot at by Sam who did a thumbs up

However Alex and Ninja began stabbing it in the head, however the Cameraman was stopped by a flying Rocket Skibidi, however it immediately was shot at by Sam who did a thumbs up. The Cameraman continued as a nearby Speakerman was shot at by an enraged Strider. However another rocket toilet suddenly flew into it causing both to explode. Sylvees head flew from the explosion as it landed on her body. Sam and Alex walked up on besides her as Ninja appeared. However another Malformed Strider appeared.

It prepared its lasers but one was suddenly destroyed by the Glitch Car, the other laser cannon was suddenly destroyed as a white projectile hit the gun on the bottom

It prepared its lasers but one was suddenly destroyed by the Glitch Car, the other laser cannon was suddenly destroyed as a white projectile hit the gun on the bottom. Then Y/N took the legs out with his Glitch Car. He landed and jumped out of the car as Hayden appeared out of a plume of black smoke.

Sam and Alex gave a thumbs up while Sylvee nodded at Y/N who was retracting a small railgun on his arm.

Alex's mind: I wish he'd mess with my legs like that.

Y/N and Hayden did a fist bump as Y/N then immediately did a handshake with Ninja. Y/N was about to say something to the girls but they were all distracted by something large appearing in a plume of smoke, it was the scientist and multiple of the large powerful Skibidi that abandoned G-Man.

Hayden teleported away as a TV Man used the Hypno light on Y/N and told him to leave before teleporting away with Ninja. Sylvee teleported her and Sam and Alex away.

(Elsewhere)

3 Cameramen are on a van, 2 being large Cameramen with jetpacks and rocket launchers, while the 3rd was just a normal Cameraman and also the driver. However a police Skibidi suddenly appeared.