The Final Battle pt 14

Y/N and Frost dodged multiple Strikes from Tampered G-Man

They moved expertly as Y/N dodged multiple lasers and cut off his mask and head lasers

Frost cut off his microphone and antennae before stabbing him in the screen giving Y/Ns camera titan the opportunity to hit him in the front knocking his fridge off as his Speaker Titan stunned him once more.

They all moved in as they ripped off all his weaponry in moments as his Speaker Titan kept him stunned for a long period.

Y/N went to deal the finishing blow but was knocked back by a hammer.

Y/N sighed annoyed as he dodged a second and cut the hammer off from its tether before using it like a wrecking ball

He knocked the buzzsaw arm off though the makeshift weapon was quickly knocked away by a sound burst.

The Scientist tried to use the stun light but it didn't work so he just blasted Y/N with his lasers.

Y/N blocked as the Frost titan quickly cut off the clocks as the mech went to stop time. It fired one of its railguns into Frost knocking him back though Frost dodged and kicked the mech in the back of the head.

Y/N quickly cut his mask off before using the red light making the Scientist mech stab itself in the head, the blade fell out and the actual Tampered scientist was impaled on the end dead.

They all nodded as they moved onto the Zombie world though they noticed the only titan still capable of fighting.

Her foe was a disturbing mess of flesh that Y/N suddenly realised was his counterpart from that universe.

He was a 150ft tall bloody mess with no skin or hair, he had only a few thin layers of muscle and flesh over his skeleton and 2 glowing eyes could be seen inside the eye sockets.

Y/N: Jesus he grew didn't he!

Zombie Boombox shot her tentacles at him though he just tipped them off and kicked her back.

Y/N heard more tech arriving as he made his TV Titan start piloting itself. He rejected and formed with the arriving tech forming his fridge Titan.

Y/N: Frost, you and my titans should get these ones to safety. I can handle this one.

Frost nodded as he flew off, though suddenly he was teleported out of his titan, he looked on and saw Elite Clockman, TV Man and Isotoilet.

Frost: Your looking for a fight aren't you? Well I'm happy to oblige.

Elite Clockman nodded and ran at Frost as he swung his spear down, it cut to Y/N swinging his sword down on Zombies head slitting it in half hour it reformed itself.

Y/N: Damn your more durable than I thought.

Zombie tried to grab Y/N but he opened his titans head up and blasted Zombie with cold air slowing him down. Y/N dodged another grab and sliced into his stomach as he noticed the good of one of the boxes they had been destroying this whole time.

Y/N: That's more reason to kill you.

Y/N quickly dodged a second strike as he cut the hand off. He then sliced into Zombies knee making him fall over.

Y/N stabbed him multiple times in the stomach destroying the box but then he sliced Zombies head off as well.

Elsewhere a cameraman was about to be mauled by his zombie counterpart but the infected being began twitching as it fell back, it then shakily got up as a normal Cameraman. Y/N had destroyed the host of the hive mind, so nonenof the infected had anything to listen to.

Frost flew back over in his titan.

Frost: We've evacuated the area.

Y/N: Good, let's move on.

Survivor slid over though Y/N noticed heavy damage to his toilet.

Y/N: You doing good.

Survivor: I'll live. But I have a suggestion on where to go next.

Y/N turned slowly as he was clearly tired.

Y/N: I'm listening.