Chapter 9

Y/N burst through a green set of doors into a warehouse as an infected Large Cameraman followed him through. However another large Cameraman struck his infected comrade as a 2nd appeared and the 2 restrained the infected. A 4th Large Cameraman dropped from the ceiling and forced the parasite off the infected. It tried to run but a Large Speakerman was able to grab it in time.

Y/N turned as 3842 approached him.

3842: Good work on luring it in Y/N.

Y/N: Thanks 3.

3842: Please, call me by my actual name.

Y/N: What have I done to allow that Hayden?

3842: We've gotten to know each other, I think we're past comrades.

Hayden: I don't mind that.

Behind Hayden, Y/N saw a strange figure, it had a box for a head and it emitted a blue light. Hayden turned around to see what he was looking at but saw nothing.

Hayden: You okay?

Y/N: Sorry, I just thought I saw something. Anyways....

(2 weeks later)

Y/N looked on to see a Scientist Cameraman preparing a Parasite Killer, their latest new piece of technology.

He nodded at Y/N before turning around to the other side of the hangar, there were 3 cages, one having a Speakerman while the other 2 had cameramen in them

He nodded at Y/N before turning around to the other side of the hangar, there were 3 cages, one having a Speakerman while the other 2 had cameramen in them. The Scientist took aim and fired. It hit the centre Cameraman and arked off to the Speakerman. The parasites fell of dead as the Speakermen began dancing and playing their signature song.

But everyone was interrupted by the roof being torn off by Infected Titan Speakerwoman. G-Man came into view as he sung the deep chant.

The Scientist took aim again and fired at TSW, though she only twitched slightly, it wasn't powerful enough. G-Man looked over confused slightly before both looked back into the hangar, G-Man smiled like he always does and prepared his eye lasers as TSW prepared her cannon.

The Scientist Cameraman threw Y/N the Parasite Killer and did a thumbs up before he was annihilated. Y/N was thrown forward but he got up and ran threw the smoke, not sure where he was going. But then Hayden pulled him into an alley where multiple agents were.

Hayden looked at Y/N for a moment before pointing to the Parasite Killer.

Hayden: Yes! It survived! We can build more!

Y/N: So there's still a chance at stopping this?

Hayden: Exactly! I'll call in a Camera Heli, we'll get back to the main base, the engineers can make a bigger one to cure Titan Speakerwoman!

Y/N: Let's go then, haven't said hi to Titan Camerawoman in a while. It'll be nice to finally get back.