Chapter 33

Y/N walked into a room to see Marie standing there.

Marie: I have a plan on how we can defeat the titans. But we need time, I hate to say this but you should probably head back to your universe or somewhere else for now. There's not much you can help with.

Y/N nodded.

Marie: Just don't get to hurt okay? I don't want to lose the first friend I've made in a while.

Y/N: Don't worry, I'll be fine. There's no tri Titan in universe 2.

Y/N pulled out the remote and teleported away. He appeared in an unfamiliar world. He looked around and saw Gear men, Tablet men, Speaker men, Camera men, Keyboard men and Computer men. And also a Speakerwoman and Camerawoman making out with a Speakerman.

Y/N: that stupid device.

The agents suddenly pulled out their weapons.

Y/N: Hey I come in peace!

One of them fired which Y/N barely dodged as he began spamming the remote.

Y/N: I don't mean any harm! Ayo- Ayo- chill -AHH!

Y/N was luckily able to teleport away as the Speakerman mentioned turned away from his girlfriend's.

Speakerman: I sense this was a reference to another story.

(Check out TheBeaconBeReals story)

Y/N appeared in the correct universe as he teleported into the middle of a battlefield, it seemed the Alliance was raiding a Skibidi base.

Y/N looked for cover as he ran into a building called Skibidi Laboratory. Inside were a few agents however one was suddenly killed by a taser Skibidi.

However Elite Clockmans spear stabbed it in the head killing it as he walked in grabbing it, Iso followed in after him. He did an okay sign as Y/N saw a Speakerman grabbed a file off a desk. It read "Skibidi Apocalypse".

He started shaking as he shut it.

Speakerman: Dear Go-

An arm extended from Elite Clockmans back and killed the Speakerman. The 2 looked at Y/M, intending to kill him but Y/N has more preparation.

Iso used the stun light but Y/N shut his eyes and tackled him before striking him multiple times in the TV.

Elite Clockman tried to grab Y/N with the arm but Y/N dodged and pulled Elite towards him.

A small device on his railgun lit up as his arm accelerated with glitch speed slightly which knocked Elite Clockman into a wall. Iso struck him in the back of the head but Y/N quickly turned back around and he swept Iso's legs.

Iso pulled out a knife and attempted to stab Y/N but it failed as Y/N shot his arm off with his railgun.

Y/N dodged Elites spear and ran at him but Elite called his spear back and the butt of it struck Y/N in the back of the head making him fall over.

Elite tried to then finish Y/N off but Y/N held the spear back as Elite pushed forward. However the sound clanging and explosions confused Elite as the Glitch Car slammed through the wall and it knocked Elite away.

Y/N jumped into it as Elite looked furious.

Elite: Just accept that you need to die now! You've seen too much!

Y/N: Nah I'm good.

Elite: Very well.

A core extended itself from Elites back and attached itself. His yellow turned green as he charged at Y/N extremely fast. Y/N sped at him using glitch speed as the 2 collided. But then Y/N disappeared. The 2 looked confused.

Iso: Did you just disintegrate him?

Elite: I know the core gave me a lot of power but not that much. I'm not sure.

(In another timeline)

An infected Titan Speakerwoman held Y/Ns Glitch Car, him being inside of it. Y/N was shocked as he remembered the current fight, it was like a trip to the past.