Chapter 69

Y/N and Wheatley were moving through an air tunnel.

Wheatley: We sabotaged her neurotoxin and her turrets! When we get there, she won't know what hit her! They always said this wouldn't be fun, but it is, it's a whale of a time!

It's safe to say both had been busy for a bit, they were planning on confronting her head on, however if she saw them normally. All it would take was a room full of turrets and some deadly neurotoxin gas and Y/N would be dead and Wheatley destroyed.

They moved though multiple more tunnels as they took in the size of the facility.

Wheatley: This place is massive! It goes on down for miles! And we're only at the first layer!

Y/N: You can say that.

They reached an intersection but multiple boxes knocked Wheatley off course.

Wheatley: Oh no! You know what, just reach her! I'll find you!

Y/N: Wheatley!

Y/N was deposited into a stairwell and he reached an open space, this forced him to fire a portal to cross a giant gap. Inside was a door that said "Glados emergency shutdown". Y/N smirked and went to open it but it fell down, revealing it to be fake.

Glados: I can't believe you fell for that. In fact I had devised a much more elaborate trap up ahead. If I knew you would fall for this I would have just dangled a turkey leg from a rope from the ceiling.

Y/N: Is it bad to say I'm hungry enough for that to work.

Y/N fell down through the floor onto a platform which moved to a doorway.

Glados: Well it was nice catching up. Let's get to business.

The door opened up to reveal Glados staring directly at him.

Glados: I hope you brought something better than a portal gun. Otherwise your about to become the past president of the being alive club. Haha.

A box fell over Y/N as multiple defective turrets were dropped around him. He smirked knowing they wouldn't fire.

Glados: Seriously though, goodbye.

All the turrets went to fire but they blew up cracking the glass on the box.

Glados: Oh you were busy weren't you? Well I guess we could both stay here and stare at each other until one of us drops dead. But I have a better idea. Ever met deadly neurotoxin?

A tube connected to the box but Y/N heard Wheatley as he fell through the tube and broke the box, Y/N ran out and grabbed Wheatley.

Wheatley: Hello!

Glados: I hate you so much.

Intercom: Warning, centra core is 80% corrupt.

Glados: That's funny. I don't feel corrupt. In fact I feel pretty good.

Intercom: Alternate core detected.

Wheatley: That's me they're talking about!

Intercom: To initiate core transfer, please plant substitute core into the receptor.

Glados: Core transfer? Oh you got to be kidding me.

Wheatley: I've got an idea! Do what it says! Plug me in!

Y/N moved over to the receptor and held Wheatley out.

Glados: Do not plug that little idiot into my mainframe.

Wheatley: Do plug that little idiot into the mainframe!

Glados: Don't you DARE plug him in!

Wheatley: Don't listen to her! Do it!

Final Descendant - Skibidi Toilet Harem X Male ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara