Chapter 4

(No One POV)

Y/N stood with 3842 in a hangar, in the background Titan Camerawoman could be seen getting repairs, only one of her arms has been restored so far and it had been 2 weeks.

3842: So you're saying you were pulled into the black mist again?

Y/N: Yep, I was interrogating a Skibidi before G-Man appeared and tried to kill me a third time, I then appeared on a nearby building, right next to where we tried to flush him. Then the Strider attacked me and knocked me out, then I woke up outside the base.

3842: Strange, the only race who fits that description aren't the helping kind.

Y/N: Maybe they've been attacked as well by the Skibidi and want revenge, so they're making small efforts to help.

3842: It's a strange que-

An explosion was heard as many Skibidi headed into the lab, but they saw the titan, and even in her damaged state it was terrifying to them. They immediately turned around and ran but Titan Camerawoman raised her finger to reveal a small cannon on the end of one which shot a small blue plasma ball, this ball flew after the Skibidi and an explosion was heard as the hallway caved in on them.

Y/N: I see why you wanted to put that in now.

3842: It's a nifty little thing isn't it?

Everyone immediately got back to work for a second, but then an alarm blared.

3842: Goddammit were being attacked again outside. Y/N can you go help?

Y/N: I can try.

3842: Good enough we've got another exit just around the corner. It should take you right to the battlefield.

Y/N nodded and slid down the railing to some stairs, he turned a corner and saw a fire escape which he used to get out. He saw many Skibidi as 2 approached. He knocked one's head to the side and flushed it as he stabbed another in the head with the flush lever, then he flushed that one as well.

He smiled for a second but was immediately tackled by the Hydra Skhbidi Toilet.

All 5 heads looked down at him and began singing.

"SKIBIDI SKIBIDI SKIBIDI SKIBIDI SKIBIDI!!!"

However something flushed it, all 5 heads spun around as they retreated back into the bowl. The body fell to the side as an unknown person stood there.

 The body fell to the side as an unknown person stood there

Speakerman: you okay bud?

The Speakerman raised his hand as Y/N took it and stood up.

Y/N: I am, thanks. Who are you guys?

Speakerman: We are the Speakerman, We've come to help.

The Speakerman pointed to his left as many other Speakermen could be seen dealing with Skibidi, others were dancing or marching ahead.

Y/N: Damn, you guys know how to make an entrance.

Speakerman: It's what we're best at.