Chapter 6

(Y/N POV)

I walked through a fortified Skibidi base, trying to be quiet. I was in an empty building as multiple large Skibidi congregated to an area outside. I peaked my head just out barely to see them surrounding a particular Skibidi. He seemed important and like someone high up in command.

His head poked out the toilet and began singing its song

His head poked out the toilet and began singing its song. It's like he was holding a meeting, not like I would get any info from it seeing as I can't speak the language.

I just watched for a while until I heard one of the regular large Skibidi sing in a panicked tone. I noticed he was looking directly at me as all the Skibidis necks stretched and twisted to look at me. The Mafia like toilet seemed the most annoyed at me for disturbing his meeting. However they heard a low rumbling as they all looked concerned. They looked over one of the walls to see Titan Speakerwoman looking over it. She aimed her blaster inside the base and fired at all the Skibidi killing them all except the Mafia Boss.

He flew up on a jetpack in front her and went to headbutt her but she slapped him making him spin out of control, he flew into the ground and crashed in a fiery explosion.

Titan Speakerwoman looked around and saw me and waved slightly as I waved back. She fired at the makeshift wall destroying it allowing her to walk over to me, she picked me up and flew off over a couple blocks until we reached what looked like an outpost that had just been claimed. She placed me down and gave a thumbs up before flying away.

I looked around seeing multiple dancing Cameramen and Speakermen with a Large Speakerman sitting on the corpse of a large Skibidi reading a newspaper. But then we heard a distorted version of the Skibidi song. We looked over to see a strange Skibidi.

He twitched as the Large Speakerman got up and walked over, not expecting this Skibidi to be anything special

He twitched as the Large Speakerman got up and walked over, not expecting this Skibidi to be anything special. But his head was suddenly blown off as the Skibidi appeared in its place in a second. The Large Speakermans body fell over as it zoomed off. Everyone who was dancing was now frozen as the Glitch Skibidi suddenly rammed into an agent blowing his head off. Another agent tried running for his life but it was a bad choice as it made him a target. He was struck by the Skibidi as another agent had the same fate. It was just me and a Camerawoman. We looked at eachother for a second as she was suddenly struck and killed, the Skibidi flew around and crashed into a large speaker set making it blow up as I finally begin running.

I didn't get far as the Skibidi quickly flew in front of me before striking me in the face, it didn't kill me but it did knock me out, then I felt myself getting dragged somewhere.