Chapter 15

(There's going to be a big non-canin revelation in this chapter, so he prepared)

Sam helped Y/N walk in over towards everyone else, Y/N still wasn't in the greatest shape as Hayden immediately helped support him. They were in the middle of London, an area TSW liberated in her post infection rampage. Speaking of which, she was also here, it was her, TCW, Sam, Sylvee, Y/N, Hayden, multiple TV Men, the Large TV Woman and multiple Camera Helis. There was also a Speakerwoman.

Her name was Alex and she was the leader of the Speakermen, she was pretty excitable and way to flirty for Y/Ns comfort

The Large TV Woman's screen began playing a video. It was of G-Man sitting at an airport as the Astro Blaster Skibidi Toilet flew over to him.

Astro Skibidi: Skibidi Skibidi Skibidi.

It flew around G-Man as it spoke, G-Man then immediately seemed annoyed as he looked away and sighed.

G-Man: Dom Yes Yes.

The Astro Skibidi flew out in front of G-Man.

Astro Skibidi: Skibidi Stipidi.

G-Man: Brr Skibidi.

The Astro Toilet leaned in close.

Astro Skibidi: Skibidi Skibidi.

Whatever it said seemed to piss G-Man off as he prepared his cannons. However another Astro Skibidi appeared and grabbed G-Mans head.

Both Astro Skibidi prepared to execute G-Man but the Detainer Astro Skibidi was knocked back by a large claw, a monstrous version of the Scientist rose out of the smoke

He began shouting something in reverse and the 2 terrified Astro Skibidi fled.

The Scientist and G-Man nodded at each other for a moment before the Scientist suddenly turned to the Cameramen recording the video. He charged up his ear laser and quickly fired at the Cameramen, this easily killed them.

Everyone was surprised as Y/N looked like he was pondering something.

Y/N: That's the first time they've ever shown any way of disloyalty.

Hayden: Well at least they're having command issues, might give us opportunities.

Y/N: This actually confirms something.

Sylvee: What?

Y/N: A while ago I looked at how parasites work, when we were making the Parasite Killers, they don't actually control the physical movement, they just make the output audio device play the song. The song itself has hypnotic properties.

Sam: What are you getting at?

Y/N: The Skibidi are being controlled by G-Man, I think because of his recent injuries maybe he can't control the Skibidi through the song as well anymore, so a few are breaking out. Like those Astro Skibidi.

Hayden: But they were singing the song.

Y/N: It's also a language remember. And it's clear the one said something in the language. Why would G-Man get pissed at its own song.

Sam; I guess it does make sense, but this is a big revelation that brings up more questions, like is it right to kill them now that we know they aren't doing this out of free will.

Y/N: Our best option is to try and find a way to cure them, Parasite Killers have no effect. But in the meantime we can kill them kinda because we have to.

Hayden: I have to agree miss.

Alex: Smart as always~

Sylvee: This is a serious discussion Alex there's no time for flirting.

Alex: Aww.....

Sam: So what do we do now?

Y/N: I would say we go for the Scientist, he seems to be the strongest. And we could probably learn a lot from him if not we are the very least get Titan TV Woman's speakers back.

Hayden: Oh yeah..... I never noticed he took them.

Sam: Sounds good to me.

TCM slammed her hands together ready as the titans flew off in a specific direction.