Chapter 7

(Y/N POV)

I woke up in a chair as I felt something soft and wet on my head. I was restrained like the last time this happened as my vision focused and I saw many Skibidi Toilets lining the walls of the room, all standing guard.

2 were in front of me and we're using their mouths to restrain the arms of a Large Cameraman. I was confused until the door opened and a Skibidi walked in, chanting a deep version of the language.

 I was confused until the door opened and a Skibidi walked in, chanting a deep version of the language

He used his claw to grab the Large Cameramans head and hold it forward as he opened his mouth. A smaller Skibidi jumped out.

It extended its long and prehensile tongue into the neck of the Large Cameraman and he was let go as he fell to the ground

The Cameraman got up as blue sparks formed around him, he looked confused for a moment before all the Skibidi looked at me, seeming to signal to the large Cameraman to attack me.

He walked over as he raised his fists and struck me once, I felt blood drip down my face as he struck me again, causing something to fall off my head. For a brief moment I saw bloody bandages on the floor , that must have been what I felt on my head.

I looked up at the Large Cameraman as he began choking me as I tried to kick but my legs couldn't reach out far enough.

The Skibidi seemed to call him back as my hands began working on the rope, I had no idea how to untye them but I tried my best.

The doors to the room opened and another one of the parasite things walked out and towards me. I was able to kick it back slightly and it stumbled back before seeming angry. It jumped at me but at the last moment I got myself free.

I grabbed it by the leg and threw it at the Scientist as I flipped him off. It didn't do but he shut his eyes for a moment as I ran at the door. The automatically opened for me and I ran down the hallway as I heard the Skibidi following me.

I saw 2 ahead as I pushed off one as I jumped over it before flushing the second. I hurled the flush cover behind me as I heard it hit something.

I ran into another hallway, then another and another, then I stopped hearing the sound. Then the alarm went off as I quickly went into another room, it looked important, there was a few documents and assault rifles laying around.

I quickly shut the door and locked it as I looked at the documents, they had blueprints of possible upgrades to give Skibidi. They were minor like the assault rifles but there were concepts for tank and acid like Skibidi that would definetly be a threat.

I destroyed the documents, quickly ripping them up before grabbing an assault rifle.
I began rummaging through filing cabinets, looking for something until I found it.

I pulled out a map of the base as I traced the finger from my location to the generator room. That was my best shot.

I ran out the room as I slide tackled a Skibidi onto its side before I advanced. I took a quick left as I avoided a Strider before flushing another Skibidi that was in my way. I arrived at the generator room and quickly slammed the door shut behind me, locking it again.

One line Skibidi tried to attack me but I quickly flushed it. I scanned the room taking note of the generator and an air vent, my plan was possible.

I removed the vent using a screwdriver I found in a toolbox before partially climbing in. I  aimed my assault rifle out of the vent and fired it at the generator before quickly ducking into the air vent, I heard a explosion as I covered my ears and advanced into the air vents.

I was hoping to lure the Skibidi inside so that when I got out the base through another vent I wouldn't have to deal with guards. And I was working, I heard ms y Skibidi pass as I continued down the vents as I had to silently cough and sneeze from all the dust.

I heard something pierce the vent as I noticed Strider legs piercing the vents. I forgot these things could walk on walls and ceilings. I panicked and got to the side as I covered my mouth and heard the piercing go past me. I looked through the holes to see Skibidi advancing to the generator room, I scampered on until I found another air vent which I quickly kicked open.

I was outside the base as I saw Titan Speakerwoman fly over. She seemed surprised to see me but she quickly grabbed me before firing at the base a bunch before flying away. I was safe now. But I had a bad thought in the back of my head.