Chapter 63

Alt Y/N sat next to DaFuqboom, Alt had a new suit as well. It was literally just Y/Ns, just some of the colours were inverted. Black was white and white was black basically.

He was throwing a card into the air slightly and catching it with 2 fingers. Dafuqboom's watch went off and he pressed a button on the side.

Alt: Finally accepted we need the help?

DaFuqBoom: I had accepted that a while ago. Speaking of which. Go get the Elites. I need them to help with the fight.

Alt: I mean sure. I don't get why though. It's already like a 10 v 1.

Alt got up and put his card in his pocket before walking off.

(Demon Universe)

In the Demon Universe Gabriel struck a Demon Skibidi and went to finish it off. But then his collar light turned green as he sparked slightly.

Gabriel: The false gods light can even reach me?

A plume of glitchy smoke appeared behind Gabriel as he walked through it.

(2099)

In the 2099 universe Y/N 2099 suddenly flickered red for a moment, like he got a notification.

2099: Well I better connect to his servers.

2099 turned green as he dissipated.

"Why did we just lose connection to the AI"

(Unknown universe)

In an unknown universe, girl was sitting in a bunker eating a bag of chips as she watched TV. When her watch went off.

(Ignore the B sides, her being the B sides Y/N has changed)

GB Y/N: Aww man....

She groaned and rolled off the couch into a pit of black smoke.

(Universe 3/C-Sides)

A Y/N was on the shoulder of a Triadian as he looked up at the sky.