Chapter 10

Y/N walked up to a group of Infected and Skibidi all led by a large Skibidi Toilet. He pulled 2 Parasite Killers from his back and fired. The cured agents stumbled as the Skibidi looked at them confused. Then they realised the parasites were dead and went to attack but the agents began flushing them and chasing them back as the Large Skibidi looked around scared.

Y/N fired at a Large Infected Cameraman that was on its tank and he quickly flushed the Large Skibidi as it attempted to defend itself. Hayden walked over and did a little fist bump with Y/N. Hayden: they're working just as expected. Let's hope the tank does as well.

A Speaker Heli suddenly flew over them as a large crate dropped from the bottom, it landed with a large thud as the crate broke slightly, they were able to rip it open to reveal a Parasite Killer Tank.

Y/N jumped on the top as he powered it up, it glowed a light blue as he commanded the nearby agents to follow him, they nodded their heads as they followed behind the tank as they headed deeper into the city, where they believed Titan Speakerwoman...

Y/N jumped on the top as he powered it up, it glowed a light blue as he commanded the nearby agents to follow him, they nodded their heads as they followed behind the tank as they headed deeper into the city, where they believed Titan Speakerwoman would be.

As they advanced further they found the odd agent, however they uninfected them easily and had them join the curing squad.

Y/N spotted 2 Infected Large Speakerman walk towards the vehicle and he thought nothing of it, that is until a boom was heard and the Skibidi mutant appeared. He and Y/locked eyes, seemingly recognising each other as Y/N fired at the mutant, hoping for the beam to ark. And through a stroke of pure luck it did. The 2 Large Speakermen were cured as one struck the mutant. The mutant immediately pinned it against the all but the Large Speakerman knocked it back with a sound blast. Then the other Large Speakerman stabbed it in the back, seemingly hitting something important.

The mutant screamed in pain as it fell forward unable to move as the first Large Speakerman began beating it to death. Y/N chuckled as he drove the tank past them and further in the city, where he saw many Skibidi approaching with TSW perched on another building. He took aim as Hayden gave the signal that it was now it never.

Y/N fired as the beam headed straight for her but then it was intercepted by G-Man, who had clearly gone through upgrades.

He was completely unaffected by it as he focused all his lasers on the Parasite Killer Tank, he fired as Hayden tackled Y/N out of it, both narrowly avoiding death

Y/N: Thanks.....

Hayden: we have bigger problems!

They looked around at all the Skibidi approaching as they went back to back preparing to fight. But then they were pulled into the black mist, and they appeared outside the Cameraman base.

Hayden: So you weren't lying about that huh?

Y/N: I fucking told ya.

Y/N chuckled slightly, relieved they were alive. Then he looked sad and Hayden seemed to notice.

Hayden: Hey, we can try again!