Chapter 83

The Skibidi burst into Y/Ns old bunker and looked around, it was very clearly abandoned and cobwebs and dust were everywhere. They began searching around as the Scientist moved down the ladder and looked around. But then he heard a Skibidi voice calling him over.

He walked over to see multiple photos of Y/N with his family. The Scientist looked intently for a moment before saying something in perfect English somehow.

Scientist: Discover as much as you can about the boy and the people he was close to. Then give it to me.

He chuckled as his next malicious plan filled his head.

(Elsewhere)

Y/N only had a jetpack equipped as he flew through multiple destroyed cities, bodies of agents littered everywhere. The only living things were him and a Drone Man named Hover.

 The only living things were him and a Drone Man named Hover

Y/N: This is our home. They're not even using it for anything.

Hover: I'm starting to lose hope.

Colour: Shut up Hover! We're going to find them!

Colour appeared from Y/N's shoulder and looked at Hover angrily.

Hover: Look Colour, I admire the fact that you want to find your race. But to do that we need to find mine. And I'm telling you they're gone.

Y/N: We'll search this last city then head back for today.

Colour: I'm telling you they will be here.

Y/N was about to say something but he quickly pushed him and Hover out of the way as a Skibidi Toilet tried to swipe at them.

Hover: Why is one out here alone?!

Y/N: Probably collecting parts for the Scientist.

The Toilet revved up it's Buzzsaws and went for them but Y/N dodged again and fired into twice. It spun around and went again as Colour jumped up.

Y/N: Colour?!

Colour: Hold on!

Colour leaned forward and a green glow shot out from his screen. It didn't do anything at first as the Skibidi approached but he pressed the up arrow on his D pad multiple times making the light be intensified.