The Final Battle pt8

Y/N flew over to where Alt was seeing if he could help, his titan now having been destroyed in a conflict when he was getting Y back to base. However he saw only Frosts body and the tuning device next to it.

Y/N grabbed it and stabbed Frost with it, he almost immediately woke up as Y/N looked at him.

Frost: What happened?

Y/N: You died.

Frost: Oh. Well I'm alive now. Where's Alt.

Y/N: No c-

They were both interrupted as through Y/Ns Radio the final message from Alt played. After it finished they were silent for a few moments until Alice showed, she didn't seem happy at all.

Alice: Hes dead.

Y/N: We know.

Alice: And it's your fault. If you had just stayed and helped he wouldn't be dead!

Alice ran at Y/N with a knife but he dodged two stabs and broke the knife.

Y/N: Alice you won't win this.

Alice tried to punch Y/N but he grabbed her arm and threw her to the ground.

Alice: Do you think I care?!

Y/N: You should, the guy you would do anything for just died and his last request was for you to stop fighting for him. Now what do you really want to fight for?

Alice: Alliance freedom, but we've been helping the Skibidi for so long, we can't turn back now.

Y/N: Basically everyone else said they wanted to.

Frost: Alice, I don't know what I programmed you for but I doubt it was for you to go help the Skibidi.

Alice: Then what for? As your little tool to get into from the alliance for yourself?

Frost: Again, I don't know. I was different back then, I had just come out of a bad spot, Dafuq hurt us all in some way.

Alice: Did he take away the person you loved? Twice.

Frost: He took everything from me!

The area went silent.

Frost: I'm not from your universe Alice! I'm from another he destroyed in his early days! I came here and was lucky I was pitied by Alt! He helped me come up with the Frost identity and my story that I was one of the first Cameramen to come around! So that I was accepted! Do you think I'm happy he's dead! No I'm not!

Alice:...

Frost: That green bastard changed us all for the worst, I lost my universe, you lost your chance at true love, Y/N lost his life and is permanently scarred because of DaFuqBoom, he pushed things to make this happen.

Everyone was silent again.

Frost: But Alt corrected what he could in the shirt time he gained a conscious, and he did more than any of us could with that time. And we're already low on it and without Alt, so let's just fix this while we can.

Alice was silent for a few moments as Kalie and Sylvia arrived.