Chapter 65

Y/N woke up in a bed in a medical lounge. He felt multiple needles stuck into him. He felt his eye socket and... Nothing.

It explained why his vision was slightly blurry. He sighed, already remembering what had happened before he took our the needles and multiple sensors. He heard the sound of a heart monitor flatline.

Suddenly someone burst through. It was the large TV Woman Y/N had seen a few times. She looked panicked for a moment then she immediately calmed down.

TV Woman: there's a call button for a reason.

Y/N looked at his bed and noticed one.

Y/N: Didn't see it. Kinda more focused on...

Y/N pointed to his empty eye socket.

TV Woman: Fair enough. Anyways before I get Cassiopeia and the other people on the list I'll give you a quick rundown. You've been out a week. I've been assigned to guard the room. Your in B sides as well. And we have no leads on where those guys you fought are.

Y/N: I'll find them. When I've made a prosthetic eye.

TV Woman: Whatever.

She walked over as she pressed the call button on the side of Y/Ns hospital bed. She then grabbed a clipboard.

TV Woman: Alright I should probably get started in this for Cassiopeia. You'll have to give me these guys numbers cause I ain't got any.

Y/N began giving her the numbers for the people on the list, people like Ninja and Hayden and his harem.

TV Woman: Titan Speakerwoman has a phone? And his do you have the numbers for all the leaders?

Y/N: What can I say I've got a high rank.

TV Woman: So do I. But I don't even have my own leaders number. You have to have memorised them, no way you just casually talk to our leaders.

Y/N noticed a drawer beside the bed and opened it, seeing if his phone was in there. He was right and he pulled it out and passed it to the TV Woman.

Y/N: Check my messages. The passwords 2609.

She punched it in and scrolled through your messages.

TV Woman: Wow you are a terrible person.

Y/N looked confused.

Y/N: How?

TV Woman: Your cheating on 4 people at once.

Y/N: Wait hold on, they know about each other.

TV Woman: You have a harem?

Y/N: Yeah.

TV Woman: Calling bullshit again.

Y/N: There should be a group chat near the bottom with them all in.

She eventually found it and scrolled through the messages.

TV Woman: Holy fucking shit you ain't lying.

Y/N: Told ya.

TV Woman: Can I join?

Y/N: Wait what?

TV Woman: You heard me.

Y/N's confused face was replaced by an equally confused one that had a slight blush.

Y/N: I mean sure. Never had anyone just he so upfront.

TV Woman: Good. I'm Dawn by the way.

Y/N nodded as a Scientist TV Woman walked in.

She walked over and saw Dawn with the clipboard

Dawn: Hey Cassiopeia.

Cassiopeia: hello Dawn, I see you've already contacted everyone. Thank you.

Dawn: Your welcome.

Cassiopeia: Has she filled you in?

Y/N: Yeah.

Cassiopeia: Well for the prosthetic eye. We plan on taking the schematics we were able to get from Alts prosthetic eye and just copying them.

Y/N nodded.

Cassiopeia: We also noticed something strange about the crater Dumpster made. There appears to be a underground facility. Now then. When your better, we request that you go explore.

Dawn: Give him a bit of time to take in everything before you drop business on him would you?

Cassiopeia: I'm just saying.

Y/N: Sure.

Y/Ns harem busted in. Except for Titan Speakerwoman. Though she was on a small screen held by Sylvee. Dawn stood at the wall as Cassiopeia left.

Quartz ran over and hugged Y/N first.

Quartz: We got worried!

Sylvee pushed Quartz to the side and quickly hugged him as well. Y/N went to spin her around a bit but she easily turned it on him and lifted him up spinning him around for a bit. Using a green arm, Y/N half hugged Marie before waving to TSW on the monitor.

Y/N: It's just an eye. Besides from what I hear I'm getting a new one.

Sylvee: yeah but you look cuter with your original.

Y/N: I'm not cute.

Marie: You are.

Quartz: All agents are made to be 6ft. We find anything shorter than that adorable.

Y/N: And I thought when I started hanging out with robots being 5,3 wouldn't be mentioned.

Dawn: Imagine how you look to me or the titan. Considering she's 100ft and I'm nearly 20.

Y/N: Alright to you 2 I get it, but I'm not that much shorter than the others.

Sylvee, Quartz and Marie just chuckled.

Y/N: Oh come on!