The Final Battle pt4

Y/N looked at Frost and Alt for a moment, it had been so long since he had seen Frost he didn't notice all the upgrades.

Alt fired at Y/N with warp speed though Y/N immediately dodged with ease.

Alt: Damn. You got another speed. Glitch, Astro, Clock and now what are you fusing?

Y/N: The Triadians gave me what they used to travel through space. With Tri Speed added onto the other 3, I'm past warp speed and at Dimension Speed. Why don't I show you what it can do?

Y/N immediately dodged another strike and grabbed Alt by the arm and through him.

(On the other side of GM City)

Distant beat a Large Cameramans head in with his gear arm as the Distant Skibidi advanced on the Distant Alliance, but then he looked confused as Alt landed next to him in a small crater cracking his armor.

Distant: The fuck happened to you?

Alt: Shut it.

(Back with Frost and Y/N)

Y/N dodged a strike from Frost as he downloaded a blade and cut off his railgun, Frost blasted Y/N away with his head cannons as Y/N ejected the blade and made it go for his core.

Y/N angled his body so all the lasers went into Y/Ns core, he then redirected all the core energy into Frosts knocking him back and damaging it.

Y/N downloaded a small railgun and fired it into Frost as he deployed a shield to block it. Within milliseconds Y/N moved around Frost and punched him in the back. This sent Frost forwards into a wall but when Y/N went for another strike Frost shoved his elbow back cracking Y/N's chest piece and sending him back.

Frost fired the core beams into Y/N's helmet before punching him in the face breaking the visor. Y/N electrified his suit which socked Frost and sent him back. Y/N downloaded a fire axe and threw it at Frost, it embedded itself in the front of the camera head as Y/N zipped over with dimension speed and a plunger mace. He bashed Frost twice in the sides of the head but it broke.

Y/N rolled to the to dodge a strike from Frost as he downloaded a speaker set on his body and blasted Frost with sound knocking him back. Though Alt suddenly flew back over and kicked Y/N in the side knocking him down and knocking a few shoulder plates off.

Y/N instantly grabbed Alt again and threw him into the distance again as Frost punched him in the side. Y/N played another sound blast stunning Frost as Y/N downloaded a regular mace and went to strike Frost. Though Frost caught it and knocked off most of the armor on his left arm with it. His camera then let out a large flash stunning Y/N.

Y/N stumbled back as Frost flew over and deployed an energy blade before stabbing Y/N in the side with it. He then slashed upwards into his arm, and then through it.

Y/N was launched back from a kick as he lay on the ground clutching his side with his one arm left. His left arm was thrown in front of him by Frost.

Frost: Even after losing so much you hold back? We killed your family. And you still want to hold back against me. If you haven't held back I would be a pile of red mush right now.