Chapter 84

Y/N was piloting a camera Heli as he was heading towards the mentioned coordinates. It was an island in the middle of the ocean. He wasn't sure why anything would be out here.

Sitting next to him was Quartz, and in the back his harem sat, Sylvee, Sylvet, Dawn, Marie and Helen. Besides the camera Heli Titan Speakerwoman was flying next to them, though she had been given some random temporary upgrades for this one mission.

 Besides the camera Heli Titan Speakerwoman was flying next to them, though she had been given some random temporary upgrades for this one mission

(Note: Titan Speakerwoman will be called Boombox from now on)

Boombox flew close as they approached the island. They touched down as Y/N noticed multiple people run out with guns aimed at the camera Heli.

It took Y/N a moment to notice, but they were humans. Y/N immediately began having a panic attack in the front seat as Quartz scooted over in her seat and hugged Y/N. Dawn just looked in confused and slightly scared.

Dawn: Is he good?

Helen: Of course he fucking isn't hes just found out he isn't the last human.

Sylvet: Wouldn't he be happy?

Helen: I mean in shock.

Sylvet: No.

After a few minutes Y/N stopped but still looked a little anxious as he looked out. The guns were still pointed at them, the humans probably couldn't see Y/N through the tinted glass of the camera Heli.

Though Y/N decided he should probably get out pretty quickly because Boombox looked like she was about to stop firing. Y/N slowly walked through as he motioned to the rest.

Y/N: You guys stay inside. Sylvet especially you.

Y/N opened the door enough to climb out and he immediately shut it as he looked at the humans. Their guns were immediately lowered as one was shoved to the side as a man barged through. Y/N and him immediately looked at each other.

 Y/N and him immediately looked at each other

Both were in stunned silence for a moment.

Y/N: Dad?

F/N: Son?