Chapter 26

Alt Y/N slammed Sylvee's head against a wall.

Alt Y/N: YOU LEFT ME BEHIND TO DIE! YOU MADE ME LIKE THIS!

Alt Y/N shifted his arm into a blade, completely furious as he went to finish Sylvee off. But some black smoke appeared from down the hallway. Then Alt Y/N was struck as Sylvee's head returned to her body.

Everyone looked over to see Y/N in an upgraded Glitch Car.

Y/N converged on Alt Y/N as he bashed him into the wall. He held him down with the Glitch Cars arm as he used his arm to pull out the prosthetic eye. He threw it to the side before backing up and using the stun light on Alt Y/N.

He fired one of the light blue plungers at him and made his torso become encased in ice. He fell over as he was freed from the stun light.

Y/N looked over at what he did to the others, and let's say he didn't plan to kill Alt Y/N originally.

Y/N pulled his knife out and went to swing it down on Alt Y/N but he teleported away. Y/N grabbed his prosthetic eye though and stuffed it in his pocket to see everyone else looking at him.

Alex: That was ho-

Sam: Your back!

Sylvee ran up and hugged Y/N as Ninja Hayden walked over, Hayden now not in his mech suit.

Sam: What happened?!

Y/N: Alternate universe crap. It's where G-Man went. There's a whole other Alliance there, they have Clock men instead of Fridgemen and things play out differently.

Ninja: I see you didn't have a boring time. I've been stuck looking for your ass!

Y/N: I'll head back to your base soon. Just call me on my tablet if that guy shows up again, I've gotta go help with a raid I promised to go to.

Y/N teleported away again as he appeared outside of a hangar, the roof had clearly been forced open. And he saw a welder Skibidi holding this universes version of Alex (Who was named Alo).

He rammed into it as he knocked off its helmet before turning around and grabbed Alo, but not before leaving an ice plunger on its welder, which was frozen

Y/N rammed into its head once more killing it as he landed holding Alo. He put her down and she and him exchanged a thumbs up. That's when he noticed Titan Clockwoman's body, most of her limbs were missing and her core and head were mostly destroyed.

Y/N: Jesus fucking Christ! What did they do to her?

Large Clockman: I think it's obvious, made her unusable. Or that's what they think.

Multiple Alliance members walked over to her and placed multiple clock devices around the titan. But they just broke into pieces confusing everyone. That's when they all saw the Magnet Titan peak over the roof. Though he was suddenly hit by a energy blast from this universes Titan Speakerwoman. She prepared to fire her cannons but the magnet Titan just pulled them off.

TSW suddenly extended 2 laser cannons from her back and fired at the Magent titan Who blocked. They advanced towards each other then swapped positions as the magnet Titan tried to ram her slightly. Then he tried to use  his magnets to find they had been demagnetised.

TSW flew over and and used her sound knocking his helmet off as she stabbed him in the head twice. She walked over to the body of TCLW and grabbed it before flying off with her.

However a drill Skibidi suddenly came out the ground and prepared to attack as Sam (Who was named Pam here) fired her gun multiple times distracting the Skibidi as a spear suddenly went through its skull. It was returned to its bearer as everyone looked over to see 2 agents.

 It was returned to its bearer as everyone looked over to see 2 agents

Alo waved as Elite Clockman exchanged his own greetings, but then Iso seemed infatuated with Alonas Elite Clockman has to snap his finger in front of his TV multiple times to get his attention

Everyone heard a noise and Y/N flew up out the hangar ceiling to see a fight between Titan Camerawoman and Titan Drill Woman.

TDW fired her hand at TCW and pulled her to the ground by the head. However TCW quickly recovered and pulled TDW towards her by the chain connecting the hand to her body.

When TDW was close TCW swung her hammer destroying the drill titans core protection but also the handle. TCW used the broken handle as a spear and stabbed TDW in the chest as she fell back. However TDW shot out a core beam in a fit of rage as she caused a small earthquake making TCW fall to the ground.

TCW tried to fire her railgun but Quartz shot her revolver at it freezing it. She fired multiple times as Sylvee (who was named Teevee) sent her head off. It used the stun light right in front of TCW freezing her as a Clock Heli flew behind her neck. Multiple Drill Man began working on getting the parasite out. It quickly realised the danger as it tried to fly away, but the tongue was caught on something , but the Drill men cut it off.

The parasite tried to fly away but a large Drill Man knocked it out of the sky and killed it.

TDW began tunneling away underground, presumably to get herself repaired as TCW got up and looked around confused, she had been saved.