Tatyanna

I don't know how long I've been in this rat hole but hopefully someone finds me. I haven't ate in who knows how long my stomach is crying for food. The door opened I scooted in a corner and sat up. "Hey beautiful want some food I got McDonald's " he put the bag in front of me I looked at it and went to grab it he pulled it back. "first I want you to pleasure me" he had this devilish grin on his face. I shook my head no and he pulled his gun out I started crying lately that all I could do. "Don't cry ma all you gotta do is jack me off". Fuck gross ass nigga don't know where he been at I thought to myself but I was starving at this point.
"Okay but put a condom on" . "The fuck bitch what you tryna say I got a something?". I was starving I couldn't last longer I put my hand around his small member and started stroking I almost threw up. He was moaning after like a minute he came in my hand shit was gross. "Alright ma let me get you some shit to wash up you stink now and your hands dirty with my kids on them" . He came back down with a kit and gave it to I took the stuff and there was wipes, toothbrush , water. I wipe my body down making sure to clean myself well , brush my teeth , and drink the whole thing of water I ate the food so fast. I laid in the corner thinking of all the things I've done .
"Dear god I'm sorry for everything I've ever done , I'm selfish and I'm sorry for everyone that I've hurt. I'm sorry Jr that you cheated on me I'm sorry Cay that he cheated on you maybe this is bad karma getting me but I'm sorry. I'll leave their relationship alone if I make it out here alive god. It's funny even all the hurt that I went through I'm still the one getting hurt while Cay is living the life. I wonder if Jr told her he probably did and she is probably mad which she has the right to be but that is just her Karma. My life isn't easy but I'm going to change it up if I live I'll get a new place , new phone number and give myself a makeover" I prayed to my self silently. "Bitch why is your boyfriend not paying is he got two days so we need to scare him" I looked at him and just nodded . "What are you talking about why does he owe you" I said to the guy. "Chris he owes me money and shit ain't funny no more" I was so angry this is all because of Chris tears started dropping when I see him I am beating his ass.
The guy pulled out a phone and dialed numbers he put it on speaker I ringed like twice. "Hello?" . "Chris it's a old friend if you want your bitch alive by the end of the week you better pay my fucking money". "Wait let me talk to her". He put the phone closer to me "Chris if you don't pay them I will haunt your ass for the rest of your life". "Tatyanna I'm sorry I'm trying I promise , just hang in there I love you alright" I started crying again I never thought he'd say that. "I love you -" the guy pulled the phone away from me and walked back up the stairs. "Fuck!" I screamed and started hitting the walls "let me out of the hell hole I have nothing to do with the money he owes you!!" No one answered i went up the stairs and there was people talking I put my ear to the door I heard a door slam then everything was quite. I turned the knob the door was open I peeked out and no one was there I slowly walked out the room my legs were so weak. I walked to the back I saw a glass door I tried to open it but it wouldn't budge "fuck" I whispered to myself. "The fuck you going" my eyes widen I ran left and another guy showed up I ran up to the other one and started punching him swinging everywhere. He picked me up put me over his shoulder "Put me down stupid monkey" I hit the back of his head and he dropped me the other one came and slapped me my face was in so much pain I felt a blood puddle forming in my mouth.
He picked me up opened the basement door and threw me down I landed on my side it was so painful. "Fuck!" My side , my arm , my head was all in pain I couldn't move. The one I hit came running down the stairs he knelled next to me and laughed. "Fuck you" I spat at him if I'm going to die I'm going all out. He kicked me in my rib "Ahh!" I screamed in pain he kicked me again then started punching me I cried and cried my right eye was shut I couldn't see shit. "Stooop please I'm sorry!!" I was in so much pain. "Teach you not to fuck with me you dumb bitch". he kicked me again
I heard a commotion upstairs and the guy ran up the stairs. I cried trying to pick myself up I notice a jacket in the corner I crawled to it and covered my body.