Tatyanna

Waking up in my apartment is such an amazing feeling. Everything came out just as planned.Haven't really been working out much or should I say at all , I get dress in my little workout gear and decide to go take jog around the park.

I feel my phone vibrating its Chris calling I smile. "Hey you" I say. "Morning beautiful what you up too?". "About to go out for a jog , how's working going?". "It's good I had a few agents come in today and they saw they shoot you did last they like whose that and where can we find her". "Stop lying Chris" I say practically ready to jump and dance around. "I'm forreal baby your pictures came out amazing I'm going to bring them by later for you to see". "Alright baby thanks for the call". Of course see you later". I grab my key and drive off to the park.

While taking my jog I see Jr and Jayden. "Hey Jr" I say jogging up to him. He looks at me and smirks "Whats up Taty ?". "Nothing much.. Hi handsome" I say to Jayden. "He handsome just like his daddy ain't he" Jr says. "Nah he too cute" I laugh. "Man whatever Taty you know I'm handsome , but how you been?". "I've been good remodeled my condo and changed all that shit" I say. "Didn't want reminders of me? He says looking down at me. "Pretty much yes Jr I needed a fresh start and having those things there didn't help me clear my mind". "I feel you" he say slightly smiling. "Walk with me ?".

"How's Cay doing?" I ask. "She good , that dude ya new man?". "Yeah he is we just started dating". "Cool he seem alright". I laugh "Thanks Jr". "Ya welcome baby girl". I smile hearing him call me that , our eyes meet and he smiles back at me. His phone starts going off. "At the park with Taty and Jayden.. We're taking a walk." Hearing him say that I knew Cay was probably going to go off she doesn't like me again. "Bye Jr" I mouth to him. He waves goodbye I blow a kiss to Jayden. I start jogging back to my car.

I take I nice warm shower when I get back home. I text Chris and tell him to buy some wine on his way here. I put on a gray shirt and some shorts. Turning on the radio my favorite song comes on. "Now tell me do you want to get freaky" I sing along to usher.

Finally up dinner I change out these clothes into something more cute. "Where you at beautiful" Chris says. "In the room" I say loud enough for him to hear. "Looking nice baby" Chris says pulling my into a hug. He smells so good "Thanks baby you do too and smell amazing". "Here these for you" he says handing me some flowers. "Thank you" I tippy toe and give him a kiss. I take his hand and lead him to the dinning area. "Have a seat babe". I take the food out and make two plates.

"This real good baby" Chris say butting into his food. "Glad you like it" I smile. "How was work?". "It was cool oh I got hem pictures" he gets up and go through his work bag. "Look" he hands me the pictures. "These are amazing !" I say smiling real hard. "You're amazing Tatyanna". I start to blush. "Like for real Taty thank you for coming into my life , beside the fact you're absolutely beautiful but your personality is amazing you're perfect to me" Chris says. "Thank you baby" I say smiling.

We finish up dinner I got wash the plates and stuff. Chris comes up behind me and smacks my ass. "Dang you so rough" I say pouting. "Don't play I but you like that rough shit" Chris says smirking. "Maybe , Maybe not" I say laughing. I turn the radio on and at the perfect moment a slow song starts playing. "Dance with me" Chris says. We start dancing Chris hand slide along my back , he cups my ass. "Real slick" I say laughing. "Its mine ain't it not my fault God blessed you with all that ass" he says laughing. "You're a mess Chris". "But I'm your mess". "That indeed you are" I lay my head on his chest.

"Goodnight beautiful" Chris says holding me. "Goodnight baby , I don't want you to go it's still early" I say pouting . "I know baby but I got work early in the morning" Chris say. "Okay baby". He kisses my forehead "Be good". "Always"I say smiling. I take off my dress leaving me in my bra and panties. I brush my teeth then lay in bed. Grabbing my blunt box I take out a blunt and light it up. There's a knock at the door I put out my blunt and set it to the side. "Chris came back" I jump out of bed and go to the door. "Baby yo-" I stop mid sentence it's Jr. "What you doing here?" I ask. "You going to let me in ?". I move to the side and let him in. "Okay why you here shouldn't you be with baby mama" I say laughing.

"She tripping right now cause I had Jay around you". "What for ? She think I'm going to hurt the baby" I say rolling my eyes. "Damn Taty put some clothes on" He says eyeing me. "Why cant handle the heat?" I say smirking. "Just chill Taty , you know I'd have your leg shaking" he says laughing. "Whatever Jr". I go in the room and out some shorts on and a sweat shirt. "I like what you did with the place" Jr says. "Thanks want something to drink ? , Oh go in the room I got half a blunt left" I tell him. "Yeah let me get something to drink".

I hand him his drink and sit next to him. "You gon' let me smoke this by myself ?" He ask taking a hit. "Yeah look like you need it baby" I say. "Miss you calling me that" Jr says. "Don't start that Jr let just enjoy this little friendship we building". "You don't miss me Taty?" He says moving closer to me. I look at him and think about lying but I can't "Of course I do Jr but you have Cay and I have Chris". "I feel you" he says smiling.

"You know seeing you in that lingerie had me ready to rip it off you" Jr says. "A mess Jr I didn't mean to show up like that I assumed you was Chris coming back". "Dude was just here , he ain't gon be mad I'm here?" Jr says laughing. "Play too much want to watch a movie?" I say getting up. I go out in the movie and sit back down. "Them shorts short as fuck don't you think can't be walking around ol' dude like that". I laugh "Jr he is my boy friend remember and these are comfortable". "Bet he don't know how to handle ya slick ass". "And you do?" I say raising my eye brow. "Hell yea I do baby girl don't forget who put you on little freaky ass" Jr says. Jr phone vibrates I look at him. "Baby mama worried" I say. "It's alright I'll deal with her in the morning" He say putting his arm around me.