Tatyanna

"Chris I'm hungry now" I say pouting. We've been shopping all day this shopping trip was well deserved. These past couple of months just been stressful and as always shopping takes that all away. "Where you want to go baby?" Chris ask. "Hmm Applebee's ?". "Cool lets go want to drop you stuff at the crib ?" Chris ask. "Nah lets eat first".

We pull into Applebee's and it's a bit busy the waiter sends us over to a table and what a coincidence Jr and Cay sitting there. "Hey you two." I say smiling."Hey Taty what's up?" Jr says to me. "Nothing the waitress said this table was good, but we'll go somewhere else" Me and Chris turn around to walk off. "Wait you guys can sit with us Tatyanna" Cay says. That took me off guard assume she'd be the main one telling me bye. "Thanks guys" I say. Chris pulls my chair out for me. I smile at him.

We sit in silence once the food came . Talk about being awkward. Jayden starts to cry , Cay simply picks him up and starts to feed him like its nothing. I scrunch up my face. Jr looks up at me while I'm making a face and starts laughing causing me to laugh.

Chris looks at me and leans in for a kiss but I turn my face. "That's how you feel?" Chris ask laughing. No babe I'm playing don't be all sad" I give him a kiss gently biting his lower lip. "So y'all dating now?" Jr asks. "Yes you can say that." I say then kiss Chris. "Aww that's so sweet Taty. I'm happy for you" Cay says. "It is I'm happy too" Jr says but knowing him and that look on his face I knew he wasn't really happy for me. And by the look on Cay face I could tell she peeped it which caused me to smile a little.

After the really awkward dinner date me and Chris head back to his place while mines is being renovated. Everything that happen I just want something like a fresh start so I'm changing all the furniture in my place and even painting the walls. "Thank you for letting me stay while my place gets done" I say sitting on Chris. "You know you're welcome here all the time baby ain't even got to question that" Chris says.

"I can't wait to be done with school a couple more months then I'm done". "I know baby maybe we should start looking for a place early?" Chris says. "Babe I know you want to help me but I don't know it's early into the relationship and I think I can do it myself". Chris lets out a sigh "Chill Taty you're my girl and when I say I got you I got you promise you that ima take care of you don't have to worry about a thing" Chris says. "Thank you baby" I say kissing him.

"Come with me to work in the morning I got this shoot going on and I want you to be in it". My eyes widen "Me to be in a photo shoot next to all those pretty models , and experienced models at that I don't think so babe". "Taty baby you look better than any of them models and I bet once you get in the room that shit will come naturally to you don't be scared I'll be there" Chris says winking at me.

Laying in Chris arms I feel secured like I don't have to worry about anything or anyone. I close my eyes and let the sleep take me away.

"Wake up beautiful we got to be there early I called them and told them I have a special model coming in "Chris says smiling down at me. "Okay babe" I get up and head straight to the bathroom. After my morning routine I grab my stuff and go join Chris in the living room. "Ready baby?". "Born ready" I say.

We pull to Chris office place is huge. "Wow Chris this is amazing". "Thank you baby I worked my ass off to get here" he says with pride. With Chris being a manger to celebrities and doing all this extra stuff today might be the day I meet a celebrity.

"Good morning everyone! I want you guys to meet my beautiful girlfriend Tatyanna" Chris says. I start blushing. Everyone comes up to me shake my hand and smile. Chris make me feel like I was the most beautiful girl in the world I know I have my flaws but when I'm with him it's like they don't exist. "Baby I'm going to start a few things but when the shoot starts I'll be back here watching you do your thing. I just smile at Chris I was extremely nervous.

"Alright you can take a look now" The make up artist says. "Damn I look good" I say. Everyone laughs. "Come on let's get you dress then you'll be complete". I look at the outfit and it's so cute but could I wear this in front of people. I put it on and grab a robe before stepping out the dressing room. "They ready love come on and take that off". I take a deep breath and drop the robe. "Lord have mercy!" I hear a guy say. I slightly laugh.

The photographer tells me to be natural and relax. I start getting a nervous feeling in my stomach with all these people watching me. "Hold on sorry I'm interrupting" Chris says coming towards us. He looks at me and smile a mouths the words you look beautiful. I feel my confidence coming and pick up the basketball next to me.

"You did amazing baby girl and for your first shoot I want that in one of our magazines" Chris says wrapping his arm around my waist. "Thanks baby" I say.

We head back to Chris place I make us some dinner and we watch a movie. The next couldn't have ended any better.