Chapter 91

With people coming to pick them up, there were six or seven more fast horses. Now everyone could arrange an animal, and the journey would go faster.

When we arrived at the transit point, the sun was setting.

With a joyful cry: "We're here."

The group of people looked ahead with great expectations, but they could only see that the bumpy trail was only a little wider, and there were still tall mountains, forests, and wasteland in front of them.

Not to mention the county town, there is not even a village with the smell of people living in thatched houses.

If you want to... play here, it is no different from that in the wilderness.

Only there is a cave at the end of the trail that can lead to carriages. From here, it looks dark, like a deep mouth that can swallow people directly.

Everyone was a little confused, thinking that Huo Shu's transit place would be such a big cave. This barren mountain and wilderness was indeed a place where they could escape the chaos of war, but it was too...

"Everyone, hurry up and don't fall behind."

Huo Shu didn't say much, he just said this.

Not to mention others, even the Ji family were confused, but after hearing Huo Shu's words, they didn't rush to ask, they just followed quickly.

Entering the cave, the surroundings suddenly became dark. Now that the sun was setting, and there was backlight here, it was completely unclear inside the cave. Only a small-diameter light could be seen in front.

The caliber doesn't look very big from this side, but their horses and carriages have come in, which means they can pass through there. But it only looks a little smaller from this side, which means the cave is not short.

Everyone had no idea, so they followed the team cautiously. They could only hear the sound of horse hooves and wheels rolling, and the silence was a bit scary.

There was no one riding on the horse at the moment. Taoyu was being carried by Huo Shu. He was a little dizzy and stretched his neck to look forward, curious about everything he didn't know.

In about a quarter of an hour, they passed through the cave and suddenly their eyes lit up.

"ah!"

There is a forest at the end of the cave. They are now living on the mountainside, and they can see far into the distance at a glance.

At the foot of the mountain is a broad land covered with golden sunset. Only the middle area has been opened up to build a house. There are two or three acres of land around it, and the surrounding ten acres have been cut down and are not as deserted as elsewhere.

Although it is also visibly desolate, it is surrounded by high mountains, with streams under the mountains, and large areas of land...

Even without Huo Shu saying anything, everyone could tell that this was a good place to take refuge.

Far away from the hustle and bustle, it is difficult to find, isolated from the world, with only one entrance, easy to defend and difficult to attack. Everyone is afraid of the war, so they neglect to be given safety and dependence by this good place.

"Let's go down the mountain. The conditions here are not good. Try to settle down as much as possible before it gets dark."

"well!"

During these days of escaping, everyone was so relaxed for the first time. The fatigue of the journey seemed to be gone in an instant, and they all headed down the mountain happily.