Chapter 47

When Huo Shu came down from the mountain, he saw the second son of the Zhou family carrying a basket of pond shrimps and chasing after him to give them to Taoyu.

Despite several rejections, he still pushed things in front of him.

"The family just caught something new in the pond yesterday. Let's take it home and eat it."

Seeing that Zhou Zheng was chasing after her, Taoyu couldn't push him away, so she quickly went to get her purse and said, "Thank you very much, Brother Zhou. I'll pay you how much."

Zhou Zheng, however, didn't want any money: "We are all fellow villagers from neighboring villages, so we can take whatever money we have home with us."

"How can that be done? It's not easy to manage the pond to raise fish and shrimp. How can we get it for nothing?"

"You're welcome. I have a few ponds and I can still make the decision to give away some shrimps."

Taoyu felt a little confused when she saw Zhou Zheng's behavior.

At this moment, a hand suddenly stretched out from above his head, took the basket held in Zhou Zheng's hand, and then threw a piece of silver over.

Zhou Zheng subconsciously went to catch the thrown thing. At the same time, Huo Shu's cold voice sounded: "We have something to do, so we should go back first."

After saying that, regardless of Zhou Zheng's expression, Huo Shu took Tao Yu and left.

Zhou Zheng reacted and opened his mouth when he saw the two people leaving. He looked at Huo Shu's tall body and Taoyu was being held by him. His mouth was dry and he could only hold back his words.

"How much did you give him?"

One of Taoyu's hands was held by Huo Shu, and the other hand used to tip the weight of the shrimp basket.

Huo Shu lowered his eyes, looked at his brother who was hunched over and swinging the basket, and said, "You are quite frugal."

Taoyu raised her head when she heard this: "You are quite generous."

"The general plan is only two or three cents."

Shrimp is not cheap at all. There must be four or five kilograms here, which is about the same price.

He added: "I'm not necessarily generous, but the man who built the fish pond spends a lot of money and gives away things as he pleases."

Taoyu straightened up after hearing this. He looked at Huo Shu, who had a calm face but was choked when he spoke, and raised his eyebrows: "Are you angry?"

"If he is really capable, he will not do useless things after people get married."

Huo Shu said: "Do I need to be angry?"

Taoyu raised her eyes, thinking clearly, but thinking too clearly made people feel boring.

"Don't be angry that it hurts so much to hold my hand."

Huo Shu lowered his eyebrows and looked at the hand he was holding, and he squeezed it a little tight.

He relaxed a little, but didn't let go: "I just punched, but I didn't know the severity."

There was a smile in Taoyu's eyes, but without revealing anything, she asked: "How is the discussion with Brother Ge going?"

"Let's see how the practice went and plan the route another day."

All they were taught were techniques for using swords and guns. Everyone saw that they were self-defense skills, so they all learned them diligently.

It was a little better than Huo Shu imagined. He went up and taught everyone a set of boxing. Do a set of boxing when you get up in the morning to keep fit.