Chapter 57

"Are you okay? Are you injured anywhere?"

Taoyu was a little frightened, but she calmed down and quickly took Huo Shu's arm, carefully checking whether there were any injuries on his body.

At first, he was blindfolded by Huo Shu and had no idea what was going on. He just heard someone screaming and knew it would not end well.

Huo Shu wouldn't let him see it, so he didn't ask boring questions.

It's just that he and the bearded man were fighting without losing sight of each other. The half-man tall sword was extremely sharp and slashed at people. Every move was frightening.

Taoyu had never seen such a battle involving real guns and live ammunition. Although he was fine, he was still frightened, and his legs were trembling with fright and weakness.

"fine."

Seeing that the people in front of him were pale, Huo Shu held the back of Tao Yu's neck comfortingly and asked everyone to go back. Then he took Tao Yu's hand and walked towards the tent.

Back in the tent, Taoyu calmed down a little.

The pace outside was chaotic and noisy as before.

Taoyu took a quick glance and saw that the approaching team had no less than thirty chariots and horses and forty or fifty people.

Not to mention mules, oxen and donkeys, they actually had ten horses. The people on the horses all had fierce looks in their eyes and strong physiques.

He asked Huo Shu in a low voice: "Who are they? They don't look like businessmen."

"They are not businessmen."

Huo Shu straightened the quilt, covered Taoyu's legs, covered his feet, and said calmly: "These people are tough bandits."

Taoyu's eyes widened suddenly, shocked and frightened, and he covered his mouth: "A, a fierce bandit..."

Huo Shu responded.

Taoyu swallowed silently, no wonder he looked so fierce and unreasonable.

I also heard what the leading man said about the village, and it seemed to be true.

"He, they don't even hide it, they just talk about their own village, as if they are afraid that others will not know that they are gangsters."

Huo Shu said: "We are not from the government and have nothing to hide. Even people from the government would not dare to make a noise when encountering such a team."

Taoyu pursed her lips: "Then you just..."

He frowned: "I blame me for almost dragging everyone down. Fortunately, the bearded man still knows right from wrong and didn't make it too difficult."

Huo Shu patted Tao Yu on the head: "We can be patient in everything, but we can't do this. Even if you endure humiliation and bear the burden, you should have a bottom line. Don't think too much about it."

"Go to sleep, we'll set off tomorrow."

Taoyu nodded and shrank into Huo Shu's arms.

He had only heard of bandits, but had never seen one. Now that he had seen them, no wonder the people were frightened when they heard about bandits.

Who wouldn't be afraid of such a group of people charging towards me with knives?

He had to wake up quickly and leave early tomorrow morning. With such a group of people, I'm afraid no one would be safe.