Chapter 69

Taoyu always felt that every time Huo Shu pressed down, there was a sense of overwhelming oppression, like the mountain was falling, as if it could kill someone.

He was a little nervous and scared at first, but once he became familiar with it, he became less afraid of danger.

Huo Shu was also patient, not impatient or rude, but...gentle and meticulous, which was completely different from his usual acting style.

When they first got married, Taoyu was afraid of the pain, but she didn't resist doing this with Huo Shu. The contrast between Huo Shu and Huo Shu made him like it. Only he knew that he still had such a side.

People will always be complacent about their own specialness.

Afterwards, things happened. Although he still felt a little pain, Huo Shu seemed to know the taste after eating the marrow. He always had intentions when the two of them were alone.

Unfortunately, their intention was never realized, and they soon went on a business trip. The bumpy journey and the fatigue of traveling and traveling distracted most of Taoyu's energy, but Huo Shu always exercised restraint.

Although when he set up camp, it was like a wild beast returning to the mountains, which actually aroused some of Huo Shu's bestial nature, but he still cared about him and didn't go too far.

This time Taoyu let Huo Shu play with his arms and legs, and he was very obedient.

But there wasn't much to play with, so they just went head-on.

He was able to adapt, and Huo Shu seemed quite satisfied.

Huo Shu noticed something unusual about his little brother today.

Although Taoyu has always been very obedient, after all, under his strength, there is no resistance that can be called resistance, it is just for fun.

But he can still distinguish between passive obedience and active obedience.

His broad hand covered Taoyu's slightly undulating belly, neither moving up nor down, but it actually made people feel itchy.

Taoyu's skin is delicate, soft and smooth. His rough hands have pulled the sharp reins and held cold weapons, but they have never touched such skin. For this reason, every time he touches Taoyu, he can feel... My whole body felt like it was electric for a moment.

He was not ashamed to admit that when he picked up Taoyu from the water and held it around his waist, he became interested when he looked at the fair, quiet and fragile face.

But interest is interest, and what makes him willingly meddle in his own business is his temperament and person.

"Even if you follow it, you won't be able to get there quickly."

Huo Shu looked at the person under him and explained to him first.

Taoyu's face turned slightly red. He had just said hurry up and told him to hurry up and stop wasting time. She knew that he couldn't get things done quickly.

He whispered: "I know."

"I mean... you can do it two more times."

Taoyu's face was very red. Looking at Huo Shu's wolf-like eyes, he immediately changed his mind: "Once, one more time."

The two were so close that they heard Huo Shu's faint laughter.

"Can you bear it?"

Taoyu grabbed the corners of the quilt, her eyes wandering.