Chapter 61

"There are fine silks and satins for sale on Jiping Street! New ones from Tongzhou!"

In the morning, a horse was riding through the market, and with the sound of gongs ringing, it ran through several lanes of noble residents in the northern city.

Gongs rang and shouts continued.

The noble maid carrying a basin in the back alley opened the back door half way.

"Come from the south? What kind of goods are these?"

"Twill weave silk damask, finely interlaced warp and weft weave, satin and silk are all available!"

"The best ones are new, and the fabric is thin and bright!"

The maid and waiter were stunned when they heard this: "Is it true or false?"

"You'll know if it's true or false if you go and take a look. It's right on Jiping Street. Go and tell your young lady. There won't be much stock. If it's late, it will be gone."

After finishing speaking, the man on the horse rode away without talking to the person who asked.

In more than half an hour, the streets and houses in the city all learned that there was a sale of silk and satin from the south on Jiping Street.

After all, the capital city in the northern region is not as prosperous as the south. Although it is a capital city, there is not much entertainment.

I heard that sometimes new satin is sold, and the sellers are so lively, I can't help but want to see what's new.

Not to mention the goods from the south, it is generally known that the cloth and satin in Tongzhou are excellent. The northern region is so vast with yellow sand and the variety of clothing materials is limited. Even people who are not short of money can rarely find two pieces of new products.

Hearing this, they all packed up and headed towards Jiping Street.

At this time, Huoshu rented three stalls and built one from the street owner. The group of people quickly covered the stalls with mats and clean white cloths.

After moving out several large boxes containing cloth, Taoyu selected a dozen items that were also very popular in Tongzhou and prepared to put them out.

They came to clean up the stall early. The stall was on a busy street in the city, and there were quite a lot of people standing there. There were people with their hands folded in front of them to watch the excitement, but there was no need for them to shout and sell to attract people.

"Cloth from the same state?"

Taoyu was holding a large roll of cloth arranging goods when she heard a voice asking and turned her head to see a waiter.

He quickly responded: "Exactly, you can come up and take a look at the goods."

The waiter frowned and looked around at the makeshift stall: "Why are you selling goods in such a simple place? Are they really new products from Tongzhou?"

Taoyu quickly stepped forward to greet people: "The stall is a temporary one. Although it is a little simpler, it is definitely clean and tidy."

"There is no stain on the product. If it comes from the same state, I can tell at a glance."

At Taoyu's warm invitation, the waiter took a closer look and immediately changed his expression when he saw the cloth that had not been completely spread out.

"What a fine material."

The waiter couldn't help but pick up a bundle of tentacles and stroke them. He couldn't hide the joy in his eyes: "I've heard that the texture of Ling is light and thin, but I don't want to take it seriously."