Chapter 106

Taoyu has known since he was a child that his health is not good.

He lingered on the sickbed many times and was unconscious many times.

Even though being sick has become a common occurrence, he knows that he has no serious illness, but only minor ailments.

For this reason, every time I get sick, although I feel uncomfortable, I am never very scared because I know that I will always get better.

But after being sick countless times and lying on the bed countless times, he thought he had a lot of experience in dealing with injuries that others didn't have, and he also had enough perseverance to deal with injuries.

But this time, none of his experience seemed to be of use, and his perseverance was almost defeated several times.

The difficulties and friction were far beyond his imagination.

It's like taking a bath with sweat all over your body.

My body was extremely tired and I had used up all my strength.

Even breathing, I seem to have forgotten how to do it.

He was like a fish left in the desert, with the scorching sun above his head and the rolled sand on the ground. The more he struggled, the less water there was in his body, and his body became heavier and more painful. Finally, his mouth went dry and he was on the verge of dying in the desert.

Taoyu clearly felt that she was constantly wandering in front of the gate of hell.

It's just that he was a little confused, and suddenly he couldn't remember why he felt so uncomfortable this time, and why he tried so hard?

By the way, he seemed to have been pushed into the river.

The river was deep, and he struggled desperately. There was a roar of people around him, but no one noticed that he was struggling to death.

The amount of breath he could breathe out of his chest was getting less and less. The river water kept rushing into his mouth and nose, and his body became extremely heavy, dragging him down continuously...

He felt very scared.

As if trying to alleviate some of his pain, the past events flashed through his mind one by one like a fleeting cloud.

"Taoyu, this article is very good, you must continue to study."

In the private school of his childhood, the short old master stroked his long beard and praised him with a smile.

"Little Taozi, come here."

Ji Yangzong, who had finished patrolling outside the private school, had been waiting for school to finish for a long time with his hands behind his back, and waved to him from a distance.

He took his father's generous hand and walked into the familiar courtyard. A gentle female voice came from the entrance of the courtyard: "Hurry up and wash your hands and go in for dinner. Little Taozi, come in and see who is coming. Azuko I brought you a lot of snacks from the city."

Like the April sky, these memories made Taoyu feel warm all over.

He thought that if one had a choice in death, he would die with the best memories in such a beautiful spring season.

In this way, it will be complete and you won't be lonely.

So he smiled, raised his legs and walked towards the house.

Although there seemed to be something missing in Heman's life, and there was a feeling of emptiness, he still smiled and decided to have this last meal.