Chapter 14

Huo Shu didn't expect to get an answer out of him, and even if he did, it wouldn't be pleasant.

He raised his eyebrows and glanced at the angry little brother.

"It's just a joke."

Taoyu was silent and didn't speak to Huo Shu. She turned around and went to the house to get the long begonia hairpin and handed it back to Huo Shu.

Huo Shu looked at the hairpin and raised his eyebrows: "You have such a bad temper and you are angry?"

Taoyu said angrily: "If someone looks at you when you climb over the wall of a house, do I have the words to explain it clearly? Shouldn't I be angry?"

"Your parents are worrying about the You family. No one will see it."

"Then you can climb over the wall at will? No one will think you are a thief."

Huo Shu frowned and tried to explain: "I'm just anxious."

Ji Taoyu raised her eyes and looked at Huo Shu: "Why are you so anxious? You have to leave in a hurry?"

Huo Shu didn't respond if he didn't leave in a hurry.

Taoyu saw that he had lowered his eyebrows and said nothing, and it seemed as if he had trained him. It was clear that he still had the usual straight face, but it made people feel that he was wronged.

However, it was probably his own illusion, but Taoyu still had no intention of continuing to talk about climbing over the wall, but he heard: "I won't climb over the wall next time."

Hearing this, Taoyu opened her mouth in a daze, and then averted her eyes. The fierce thorns that she had just stood up like a hedgehog immediately retracted. He then lowered his tone and said:

"Someone did ask about this hairpin at the banquet today. The brother of the Wu family said that my hairpin didn't look like a new style nowadays, but it looked like what women liked in the early years. His sister also had such a hairpin. I bought the hairpin after saving money for a long time."

Huo Shu raised his eyebrows, he had obviously already inquired about it, yet he dared to deliberately scare him.

He took a deep look at his little brother and then said, "Is it his sister?"

"I wasn't sure before."

Taoyu said: "Sister Wu's reputation is not good in the village. She is no longer in the village a long time ago."

The Wu family is considered a well-off family in Mingxun Village. Although they are not a big family, they are well fed and have plenty of money every year.

The family has four children, two sons, a daughter and a brother.

In the early years, after the girls of the Wu family got hairpins, many people came to ask for marriage, but they didn't know what to do, and they never settled on a bride.

There have been several quarrels in the family, but I don't know what the reasons are for seeking death and living.

Later, Miss Wu San left the village. What she said to the outside world was that she had disillusioned with the world of mortals, had her hair wrapped and went to the mountains to become an aunt.

But the people in the village didn't quite believe it. Some said that she was working as a child for a rich man, and some even said that she had eloped with someone.

In short, there have been some rumors circulating, but the Wu family should not respond, and no one has definite evidence. Several years have passed, and the limelight has passed, and everyone is less enthusiastic about it, so there is nothing to say.