Chapter 46

Huo Shu's eyebrows moved slightly. He did have the intention to get other goods. A single piece of cloth and silk was indeed too single as Taoyu said.

Furthermore, the mountains are high and the rivers are far away, so a trip to the Northern Territory takes a lot of time. If you bring too few goods, you may not be able to earn much.

Tea is not only light and easy to carry, but also has a market.

The northwest is a vast territory, but there are not many tea-producing lands. However, people from the north and the south also have similar preferences for tea.

Border herdsmen once sent troops into the country to compete for tea-producing fields, and wars broke out.

Last year, the war in the Northern Territory came to a halt, and the imperial court not only ceded land, but also paid money and tea as compensation.

It can be seen that tea and cloth are both currencies.

In fact, reselling by merchants is nothing more than those few things that account for the majority.

At first, there was no way to get the goods and no arrangements were made. Now that Fang He is looking for a business deal, it is a rare good opportunity.

He was not a stingy person, because he was still brooding over what happened to Qiao Tuzi.

Business is coming to your door, so there is no reason to refuse: "Okay, you can take a look at the goods first."

Fang He was delighted when he heard this. The Fang family had been making tea for several generations, and the amount of tea was quite good.

It's just that in a prosperous place like Jiangnan, there are so many people who drink tea and the market is huge, but the tea merchants are like crucian carp crossing the river.

If you want to get ahead in the tea business, it's no easier than passing the scientific examination.

For this reason, it is common for tea merchants to compete for customers and business.

At the end of last year, Fang He got engaged, and the family started to open a new branch and handed it over to him, and they will be responsible for their own profits and losses from now on.

It should be regarded as a wedding gift from the family and an inheritance for the future life of the couple.

The brothers above him are like this. They need a shop to get married, and their income and expenditure after marriage depend on the shop. If there is no major change, the family will no longer support and give money.

For the sake of their wives and children, the brothers who took over the tea shop are working hard to run it.

Fang He finally wanted to marry Qiao Qiaoer, so he couldn't bear to see her suffer.

When you get married, you have to take care of your wife and children like a real man and build up your family fortune.

For this reason, he learned that Huo Shu was going to the north for business. When he came to the village to visit relatives of the Qiao family during the New Year, he stopped by to discuss business with Huo Shu.

Negotiating a business deal would be more profitable than opening a shop to receive individual customers for several months.

It would be even better if we could have stable and long-term cooperation.

Anyone who has done business with merchants knows that caravans traveling to the northern region are rare, and it is rare to be able to negotiate a deal.