Chapter 56

The farmers were used to getting up early. When they smelled the herbal medicine, they thought they had prepared preventive medicine for them, so they all got up on their own.

"Do you have a fever?"

"No, all of our tents are in good condition. You can tell by looking at their faces."

During the meeting, everyone asked each other about their health conditions. Seeing that no one was infected again, they all breathed a sigh of relief for the time being.

Unavoidably, they all quickened their pace, took the dishes and went to make the medicinal soup.

"Brother Huo, why did you get up so early to make medicine? You slept late last night."

"Mr. Jifu's medicine is really effective. So far, none of us who are good at it have contracted it again. We can't ask Brother Huo to worry about it alone. We will distribute the medicine to each other in the future. Let everyone get up early and cook it in turn."

Everyone gathered around to greet Huo Shu.

As he said this, someone took the initiative and said, "Then let me distribute the medicine to everyone."

Just as he was about to pick up the spoon, he was stopped by Huo Shu.

"This is medicine for Tian Fu and the others,"

After speaking, he took out the anti-epidemic medicine that Taoyu had prepared before going to bed: "Take these and cook them and distribute them to everyone."

Ji Wenliang's eyes lit up when he heard this: "Has Brother Taozi prepared some medicine that can cure Tian Fu and the others' illnesses?"

The other farmers immediately relaxed after hearing this, and their faces became more hopeful.

Huo Shu did not give a definite answer: "Let's give it a try first."

"Last night, I got up in the middle of the night and saw Brother Huo and Ji Furou still not resting. I must have worked hard all night for this."

"Whether it's successful or not, if he can take the medicine, there will be some way out. I gave him some medicine to drink."

Seeing how hard Huo Shu and Tao Yu worked so hard, the farmers gained a lot of confidence in advancing and retreating together. They were no longer afraid of Tian Fu and the others, so they quickly took over the work.

The farmers nearby also became more discerning: "I started a new fire and boiled everyone's medicine."

The rest of the people had breakfast, and everyone divided the work. Then he and Ge Liang went around to look for doctors and get information.

Although there has been some improvement here, eggs cannot be put in one basket, and waiting in one place is not an issue.

"Brother, you didn't sleep last night. Now that everyone is up, you should go and get some sleep first."

Ji Wenliang brought a bowl of hot water to Huo Shu: "The medicine has been given to Tian Fu and others, and we are watching."

Huo Shu glanced in the direction of the tent.

He did not respond to Ji Wenliang's words, but still stood up.

Huo Shu opened a corner of the curtain and frowned when he saw his little brother lying on the quilt.

I got up early yesterday and spent the whole day reading, so I stayed up all night.

Concentration consumes as much mental and mental energy as a day's hard work, and it is inevitable that his body will be overwhelmed.